New Wireless "Gaming" Mouse

PenguinMaster

I am looking for a new wireless gaming mouse. I currently have a MadCatz RAT T.E., but the wire on it gets caught on the table all the time!! I hate wired mice so much! I am looking for something that is comfortable and maybe rgb? Extra programmable buttons don't matter too much to me, but I don't also want no extra buttons, I am definitely not looking for a plain mouse. My budget is $150 max but I would like to stay under that if I can. Thanks!

If you need me to follow up on something, please quote or tag me.

I've heard nothing but good stuff about the G Pro Wireless.

It's one of the only wireless mice out there that's practically indistinguishable from a regular wired mouse in terms of latency.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Razer Viper Ultimate

G Pro Wireless

Basilisk Ultimate/Basilisk X Hyperspeed if you like that thicc ergonomics

G305 (just like the Pro Wireless except it's heavier and cheaper)

G502 Lightspeed (very heavy)

Or you could just use a mouse bungee.

"hi 911? my grandma is on the floor and shes not responding to anything"
"have you tried turning it off and on again?"

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding, di-di-ding

do you have any other preferences other than the mouse being wireless? how about the size and weight?

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

On 6/2/2020 at 11:26 AM, Mateyyy said:

I've heard nothing but good stuff about the G Pro Wireless.

It's one of the only wireless mice out there that's practically indistinguishable from a regular wired mouse in terms of latency.

On 6/2/2020 at 11:46 AM, IAA Productions said:

On 6/2/2020 at 12:40 PM, Oswin said:

do you have any other preferences other than the mouse being wireless? how about the size and weight?

On 6/2/2020 at 12:03 PM, 732 said:

Razer Viper Ultimate

G Pro Wireless

Basilisk Ultimate/Basilisk X Hyperspeed if you like that thicc ergonomics

G305 (just like the Pro Wireless except it's heavier and cheaper)

G502 Lightspeed (very heavy)

Or you could just use a mouse bungee.

The five mice I am deciding between are the:

>Razer Mamba Wireless

>HyperX Pulsefire Dart - Wireless

>ASUS ROG Gladius II Wireless

>SteelSeries Rival 650 Quantum Wireless

>Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless

I don't really like heavy mice, but i'm not sure what would be defined as "heavy". I have big hands, most people said big hands will work on these mice.

46 minutes ago, Chickenfans said:

>Razer Mamba Wireless

I don't really like heavy mice, but i'm not sure what would be defined as "heavy". I have big hands, most people said big hands will work on these mice.

The Rival 650 is the best-looking.

The Viper Ultimate is the lightest of all of them, which is a benefit in FPS games.

I've never used ROG mice though.

"hi 911? my grandma is on the floor and shes not responding to anything"
"have you tried turning it off and on again?"

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding, di-di-ding

1 hour ago, Chickenfans said:

>Razer Mamba Wireless

personally would go with the viper ultimate out of the 5

-has a great sensor

-good battery life

-very lightweight considering it is a wireless mouse

-has  charging dock out of the box

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

6 hours ago, Chickenfans said:

>Razer Mamba Wireless

If this matters to you, alot of the features on the razer mice rely on their horrible synapse software. You have to have it installed on every machine you use the mouse on if you want all features to work, or you just dont want to look at the default rainbow puke setting. Even if the mouse you get supports onboard profiles, they dont do anything unless synapse is installed in my experience. This makes all of the razer mice a no go for me right now as I cannot use them at work. 

I switched to logitech, and ghub has it's own issues, but once you figure out how to get your profile saved onto the onboard memory it works across devices much, much better. The model I have now is the g604 and it is definitely larger than I would like. 

2 hours ago, markr54632 said:

If this matters to you, alot of the features on the razer mice rely on their horrible synapse software. You have to have it installed on every machine you use the mouse on if you want all features to work, or you just dont want to look at the default rainbow puke setting. Even if the mouse you get supports onboard profiles, they dont do anything unless synapse is installed in my experience. This makes all of the razer mice a no go for me right now as I cannot use them at work. 

I switched to logitech, and ghub has it's own issues, but once you figure out how to get your profile saved onto the onboard memory it works across devices much, much better. The model I have now is the g604 and it is definitely larger than I would like. 

Yea I don't mind installing the software, that's ok. I looked at all the Logitech mice, but they looked a little strange to me or they where too expensive.

2 minutes ago, Chickenfans said:

Yea I don't mind installing the software, that's ok. I looked at all the Logitech mice, but they looked a little strange to me or they where too expensive.

I cant say I am super happy with the looks of them, and they are expensive, but if you are looking for a wireless gaming mouse they are at least the most functional line up out right now.

I would definitely download the synapse software and take a look at it before committing to buying a mouse that relies on it. It really is pretty horrible.

1 hour ago, markr54632 said:

I cant say I am super happy with the looks of them, and they are expensive, but if you are looking for a wireless gaming mouse they are at least the most functional line up out right now.

I would definitely download the synapse software and take a look at it before committing to buying a mouse that relies on it. It really is pretty horrible.

I have a Logitech g213 keyboard, and I like the logitech software. I just downloaded the Razer software, its a little strange to say the least, but I can live with it.

10 hours ago, Chickenfans said:

did you look at G703? Logitech have one of the most "normal looking" mice selection imo 

I have a rather large hands myself and G602 (which is basically G703 on AA battery with no RGB) fit my hands perfectly. G703 is also pretty light at a hundread or so gram

Otherwise, I also just get myself G903 Hero just a few weeks ago, love it so much. Ergonomic is great despite beig ambidextrous, have plenty of programmable bottles and the battery - oh they are far, far better than any mouse I have used. Logitech rate their battery as 140 hr on "normal use" but it took me three weeks of full usage with RGB on all the time to finally reduce the charge to 30 percent 

The only complain though is G Hub bug and no space to store dongle