20$ S4...

xjohnny3589

It does list the dimensions and weight so at the least if it is a scam and it doesn't meet those then you can get a refund and they go to jail.

It does list the dimensions and weight so at the least if it is a scam and it doesn't meet those then you can get a refund and they go to jail.

Or they live in China and lolol

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Just ordered one. Can't wait to get my shitty Chinese fake phone. :D

Fake or someone in China found a case full of 10,000 S5 units that got lost at the shipyard and wants to make a quick $20K. There is A LOT of tech stuff that just gets "lost" in China during import/export/factory/etc.

Don't buy this. This is clearly fake, or worse an ID grab, actually I am pretty sure it is an ID grab. looking through the feedback history. Oh dear.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

bought 2 lets see what happens :), only problem now is potential scammer has my address hmm

bought 2 lets see what happens :), only problem now is potential scammer has my address hmm

yeah ID grab as i stated. But it could just be a scam to get thousands of people to buy it at $20 so $20x1500 people is $30,000 and then bails.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Yeaaaahhhh... NO.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Im ok with that. Even if its shit. I have a backup phone. I think my S3 is going. Dropped it of a roof and it still works. But its been rebooting randomly. 

My sisters s3 just had the same problem remove the sd card and do a factory reset. it should no longer reset without using an sdcard. (the slot in her phone went borked but i understand that it is usually caused by the card so you can just use a new one after)

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

It's counterfeit or a phishing scam

I'm guessing they're just really cheap knock offs, or stolen. What sort of information could you even get from a sale on eBay anyway? Genuinely curious because I've never bought anything from there before. I sold a few things but that was a very long time ago.

antique-toy-phone-with-clipping-path-thu

Don't say I didn't warn you when this ^ comes in the mail :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

antique-toy-phone-with-clipping-path-thu

Don't say I didn't warn you when this ^ comes in the mail :P

That's scary as fuck! :D Really hope that doesn't come.

I'm guessing they're just really cheap knock offs, or stolen. What sort of information could you even get from a sale on eBay anyway? Genuinely curious because I've never bought anything from there before. I sold a few things but that was a very long time ago.

Name, phone number, full address, email address. All can be sold for profit. Additionally they can email the buyers asking for additional information, and the few stupid and excited people that want their legit S4 for 20$ will give them said information.

If the account is hacked, they don't have to care about the aftermath because it's not their problem.

Error: 410

That's scary as fuck! :D Really hope that doesn't come.

it will come, and it will rape you. just try not to look into it's eyes.... 0.0

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Name, phone number, full address, email address. All can be sold for profit. Additionally they can email the buyers asking for additional information, and the few stupid and excited people that want their legit S4 for 20$ will give them said information.

If the account is hacked, they don't have to care about the aftermath because it's not their problem.

Fair enough. As far as I know it's kinda difficult to do a lot of damage with only that information.

Fair enough. As far as I know it's kinda difficult to do a lot of damage with only that information.

It depends on what you consider damage.

Spam mail, spam REAL mail, and telemarketers are annoying as hell, and companies do pay for that information.

it will come, and it will rape you. just try not to look into it's eyes.... 0.0

I am okay with this.

It depends on what you consider damage.

Spam mail, spam REAL mail, and telemarketers are annoying as hell, and companies do pay for that information.

Nah, I consider being a victim of fraud damage. But I don't ever answer my house phone and I bin my mail unless it's a package or handwritten.

I bought one.... now to wait for my cheap knock off in the mail haha

"The internet is a series of tubes"

well let's see what happens to everyone that buys one if they actually get one in two weeks

I remember seeing the same type of deal except for a laptop for like $50, was a scam in hopes of the people not knowing about doing a chargeback.

person below me is a scrub