Broken Samsung note 8 screen, Need information about repairs services

I have broken my Note 8 screen, If I am not mistaken I heard couple of time in linus tech tips or some other tech related channel about a repair service which repair every samsung phone screen under $100 or $200. If someone can point in the right direction i would be very grateful... 

What do you mean by 'broken?' like dropped it and it's shattered? What do you mean? I don't know the service, but unless you live near british canada, or wherever the service providers are located, you have a fairly small chance of getting it fixed by them. I feel for now the best you can do is go to a highly-rated and trusted phone/tech repair shop and get at least a estimate for the cost to repair

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

8 minutes ago, InnerBeast Gaming said:

getting it fixed by them. I feel for now the best you can do is go to a highly-rated and trusted phone/tech repair shop and get at least a estimate for the cost to repair

It is not cheap, and the repairer probably has no technical school training, just some shmooe setting up shop.

49 minutes ago, Raheel Yousaf said:

I have broken my Note 8 screen, If I am not mistaken I heard couple of time in linus tech tips or some other tech related channel about a repair service which repair every samsung phone screen under $100 or $200. If someone can point in the right direction i would be very grateful... 

Hello and welcome.  

This is really going to be something you're going to want to google.  Location is probably the biggest factor in finding someone to perform the repair and us telling you places we know of won't help you unless it's a place you can mail the phone in to.  And I don't know of anyone that would prefer mailing in a device for repair versus finding a local shop they can hold accountable.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

1 hour ago, Raheel Yousaf said:

$100 or $200. If someone can point in the right direction i would be very grateful... 

iFixit has a new screen for $229 so.... under $200 is not going to happen if you want "New". You might have to settle for a used screen. Also that costs does not take labor in to account. iFixit has it haking 1 to 2 hours to complete the repair as you have to remove the back cover to even get to the point of removing the screen. They consider the repair moderate difficult. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Check your local repair shops and ask them. TBH replacing the entire screen (digitizer and all) really isnt that hard imo.

The hard part is when you want to open your phone but not replace the screen.

A heatgun is really the only tool you need since msot screens will come with tape and a guitar pick.

Woaaahhhhh,

First of all, please let me thank you guys/gals for taking time to reply to my humble request. You guys rock!!!!

Now lets get some more detail cleared which I unintensionally left out.

I am based in Dallas Tx. And yes the phone was dropped and its front screen shattered but not completely, now it has some cracks ? but can still operate the phone. Unfortunately the phone is out of warranty as I am using this phone for well over 2 years (I think) since its initiall launch and no phone insurance was bought after the first insurance period lapsed , a year or so ago, dang it.

I have already checked IFixit and local authorrised repair shops in the vicinity  and got  quotes well above $200 as you guys have perdicted.

My focus of this post was to find the information about a sponsered announcement in a tech related channel video on LTT, TQ or jazzy2cents or such similar channel in the last few months that a company is offering to replace the display of every model of samsung phones at the same price hence the topic of this post under $100 or $200, which at the time sounds pretty amazing considering current costs of the screens/digitizers of some of the recent flagship phones, which caused this tiny bit of information left in the back of my mind but I did not further researched about the announcement because I did not need it at the time.