How do you join the Minecraft server?

TheFudgeBro

I've looked all over but can't find ANYTHING about it other than the YouTube videos.

based on their last video about it (you crashed our minecraft server), it's currently down until they figure out why it wasn't working right. i imagine there will be another video once it's back up

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

1 minute ago, Arika S said:

it's currently down until they figure out why it wasn't working right.

Linus dropped it.

Obviously.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

I’ve never played Minecraft, I know nothing about how the game works, and I’m wary of mmos in general.

I’m unusually bad at PvP.  I sucked at it when I wasn’t old.  I like the idea of the game server though.

Would it be a dumb idea to come at Minecraft all noobish  when the server comes up?  Or would I just be meat and have a horrible time like what happened to me in pubg?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

I’ve never played Minecraft, I know nothing about how the game works, and I’m wary of mmos in general.

I’m unusually bad at PvP.  I sucked at it when I wasn’t old.  I like the idea of the game server though.

Would it be a dumb idea to come at Minecraft all noobish  when the server comes up?  Or would I just be meat and have a horrible time like what happened to me in pubg?

Even 'survival' mode Minecraft isn't a constant battle. It's not even a tower defense game or a strategy game. You'll be fine if you can use the simple controls. Just remember a few things:

-Zombies and other creatures get hostile and can walk around at night or dark areas, so the first thing is to build shelter that lets you keep away from them.

-There are exploding baddies called creepers, if you hear a hissing noise around you it's likely too late already, ranged attacks with a bow or deliberate ones with a sword will take care of them if you're aware of them

-Most of the game focuses on crafting items by collecting components, there are different construction types for axes, pickaxes, and etc. that allow you to collect better stuff for crafting

It's a pretty casual game, not fast-paced like Counterstrike , PUBG, or any other typical first-person shooter.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

3 hours ago, Drak3 said:

Linus dropped it.

Obviously.

yeah but linus was late, as always

i never got into minecraft myself, it doesnt look like a good game to me, too blocky

6 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

yeah but linus was late, as always

i never got into minecraft myself, it doesnt look like a good game to me, too blocky

I do agree it’s visiually hideous.  I’ve played worse though.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.