Artic or thermal grizzly paste?

What's a better thermal paste, thermal grizzly kroyonaught... atleast I think it's kryonaught or artic silver 5? 

3 minutes ago, Shadow_Storm56 said:

What's a better thermal paste, thermal grizzly kroyonaught... atleast I think it's kryonaught or artic silver 5? 

I was just researching similar thing and most tests tend to indicate that the Kryonaut might be the best non-liquid-metal paste.

But it's costly where I live 1g for about 10€.

I will prefer 4g of Cooler Master MasterGel Maker for the same price.

I edit my posts more often than not

arctic silver is hardly bad so if you're not chasing that last 1 degree Celsius, it's a solid pick.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

arctic silver is hardly bad so if you're not chasing that last 1 degree Celsius, it's a solid pick.

See i have some of both around, so it's like hmm what to choose. I already put on some artic silver but somthing is blocking my loop so I need to drain it again anyway so I could easily swap.

Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut is the best and among the best paste out there right now. From artic silver 5 to Kryonaugt, you can exspect a difference of about 4-5 degress Celcius, so not a major difference, but to an overclocker like my self. Lower temp means higher OC on the CPU.

A few review so you can compare.

https://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/guru3d_thermal_paste_roundup_2019,1.html

https://www.eteknix.com/kryonaut-thermal-grizzly-comparison-review/

GRizzly is the shit!! Been into pc for 26 years it's the first paste that i ever really could see a change in temp. I collect mbo cpu's from past lol. and have tested alot of paste. thermal Grizzly is all i use now for the last 5 years or so..

1 hour ago, kidroc666 said:

GRizzly is the shit!! Been into pc for 26 years it's the first paste that i ever really could see a change in temp. I collect mbo cpu's from past lol. and have tested alot of paste. thermal Grizzly is all i use now for the last 5 years or so..

It seems very good! Less sticky too oddly enough. Ill see what my temps say