Can anyone tell me what monitor this is?

TripleMoonPanda

Hey, I'm looking into buying a cheap CRT to mess around with and I was wondering if anyone can tell me which brand/model this CRT is? I've tried google and I can't find anything. Anyone have any idea?

spacer.pngspacer.png

5 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

are there expensive CRT's ? make a closer picture of the label at the back

I can't I didn't take the picture, it's from a site I can buy off someone. I'd ask them to take a picture but it's 4 AM here.

49 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

are there expensive CRT's ? make a closer picture of the label at the back

I ran the image through waifux2 for a bit clear idea, but I still couldn't find anything with it. Maybe you can find something (warning: big-ish picture in the spoiler):

Spoiler

d5773a78-0185-4d94-cd2f-b693bcc072a8.thumb.png.c5683d05f93c510488c34a90b15700b7.png

The marking I see are 'P4540' as the part number and '914FAJC2000735' on the sticker above (although I suspect that latter marking is of no importance).

I also see no discernible logos on the front.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/