40 key LED controller

TheBean

I am planning to get a LED light strip for my room. But, I want to get IR and WIFI control so I dont always have to rely on my phone. So, I was planning to get this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223579723248

However, it comes with a very basic 24 key remote. Can anyone find this same controller but with the 40 key IR remote? I know they exist but i couldnt find one with the wifi+ir controller

edit: can i order the 40key remote separately and use that?

If you just want to use the wifi part to turn it off and on then yes, there is a solution.

You can use a normal 40-key remote controller and an on/off switch that you can control via wi-fi, so basically 2 controllers.

If you want to adjust the color via wifi AND with a 40-key remote, doesn't seem to exist.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

12 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

If you want to adjust the color via wifi AND with a 40-key remote, doesn't seem to exist.

look at the link. isnt that wifi+IR control?

5 minutes ago, Saksham said:

look at the link. isnt that wifi+IR control?

Yes, but only 24 key remote and not 40.

That said it has all the functions of a 40-key tho.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2019 at 2:13 PM, Saksham said:

I am planning to get a LED light strip for my room. But, I want to get IR and WIFI control so I dont always have to rely on my phone. So, I was planning to get this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223579723248

However, it comes with a very basic 24 key remote. Can anyone find this same controller but with the 40 key IR remote? I know they exist but i couldnt find one with the wifi+ir controller

edit: can i order the 40key remote separately and use that?

normally the extra key only adds more 1 button color.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links