Cheap gaming chair

Adrian14

Hello everyone, i would like to buy a gaming chair since im starting to streaming 8 hours a day and this normal chair i have is hurting me, i have a really low budget under 100 euros, please help me l. 

PS i live in italy so i need an italian webstore like amazon.it thank you

A good chair is not a gaming chair.

And a good chair, ones design for 8h+ sitting are very very expensive. Sadly that is the reality of things. It cost a lot of money to make a good chair, and to have foam or mesh that not only is comfortable for extensive siting but return to its original shape or near that is even more.They are cheap chair that are comfortable for 5-8h sitting but after a 6 months the foam padding is all gone, the foam is all squished.

As for a recommendation, I don't know what is available in Italy, I am not sure it is of any help. 

Just now, GoodBytes said:

A good chair is not a gaming chair.

And a good chair, ones design for 8h+ sitting are very very expensive. Sadly that is the reality of things. It cost a lot of money to make a good chair, and to have foam or mesh that not only is comfortable for extensive siting but return to its original shape or near that is even more, is also very expensive to make. They are chair that are comfortable for 5-8h sitting but after a 6 months the foam padding is all gone.

As for a recommendation, I don't know what is available in Italy, I am not sure it is of any help. 

Yea its very helpfull and maybe you can suggest me some name chairs and i can search for them cause i Dont know which to search 

Just need a good one for my budget cause at the moment im using a kitchen chair and its very pain full xD

3 minutes ago, Adrian14 said:

Just need a good one for my budget cause at the moment im using a kitchen chair and its very pain full xD

Go to a store and try some, we don't know what fits you

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

And i Dont have any particular request just want to be comfortable for the budget i have

1 minute ago, Adrian14 said:

Gaming chairs suck, they're cheap and aren't meant to give you any type of ergonomics.

You need to go to a store and try chairs

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

3 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Gaming chairs suck, they're cheap and aren't meant to give you any type of ergonomics.

You need to go to a store and try chairs

Well in stores here are over prices 50+ euros more than amazon or online

Just say to me some chairs name for my budget and i will choose one, any name only for this im asking 

Cheap gaming chairs are cheap and cheaply made.  They last less than a year.  I have a mid range gaming chair.  Its probably got 3 years of life in it total before it falls apart.  Its got 2 years left.

My office chair?  Still holds up, and its very old.  My wife uses the gaming chair because its got the foot rests, head rests, tilts, adjustments, blah blah.  Have to tighten up fittings all the time etc.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

4 minutes ago, Adrian14 said:

Well in stores here are over prices 50+ euros more than amazon or online

You can try the chairs in store but then look online for better prices.

2 minutes ago, Adrian14 said:

Just say to me some chairs name for my budget and i will choose one, any name only for this im asking 

Homall Gaming Chair

Low to mid end

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

Remember that many streamers, where you see them using gaming chairs, is because the chair company gave one to them.

I can give you suggestions, I didn't because everything is not even close to your budget.

• Herman Miller - Aeron. This chair is the most popular one in the office space and people working at home, has it tends to fit most people (there is no chair that fits perfectly everyone, everyone has their preferences and body, so trying is the most important thing. If you are ordering online, make sure you have free return)
  • Steelcase - Gesture. This is a great chair, however it is more of a hard seat than a soft one. Some people prefers that. Has lots of adjustments
  • Steelcase - Leap. A softer chair, less expensive that the Gesture, but less adjustability. No headrest option.
  • Autonomous.ai - Ergochair 2. Affordable, at the expensive of less precision on the machining of the mechanical system (has some minor wobble on some settings, like the cheaper chairs), but the foam and chair shape is very comfortable for many, and the lower price tag, and free return when ordering from their site, makes an appealing choice. Not sure on 8h sitting session though. The company has other chairs now, but I don't know them.

4 minutes ago, Adrian14 said:

The back is flat. Has no lumbar support. Your spine is not liquid like a cat. In fact, our spine sucks, as it was designed for 4 leg walking, but adapted to 2 leg, that is humans have this thing called back-pain, which is nearly non-existing in other animals (beside if the back breaks from an impact or something).

The arms are not adjustable. This means that your desk might be in the way, or your upper body height might make them too high or too low for your body type (might as well remove them, might be an option). The chair has a curvature to "hug you" to hold you for when you face G forces when you do a sharp turn in a car... which obviously you don't face on a desk. This can be in the way of a comfortable setup for you, depending on your body type.

47 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

The back is flat. Has no lumbar support. Your spine is not liquid like a cat. In fact, our spine sucks, as it was designed for 4 leg walking, but adapted to 2 leg, that is humans have this thing called back-pain, which is nearly non-existing in other animals (beside if the back breaks from an impact or something).

The arms are not adjustable. This means that your desk might be in the way, or your upper body height might make them too high or too low for your body type (might as well remove them, might be an option). The chair has a curvature to "hug you" to hold you for when you face G forces when you do a sharp turn in a car... which obviously you don't face on a desk. This can be in the way of a comfortable setup for you, depending on your body type.

Again please i want only some names of the best chairs or this price Dont want to know about these things just tell me some good chairs and i will choose one for this price please

No one knows any brand of chairs on the price range of 100 please, just the names nothing else if its comfortable or else

Please help me im just asking for any name like sharkoon or anything else please