Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Master Disaster

Dr Disrespect is banned from Twitch for streaming from the men's toilet at E3

tbh this deserves criminal charges

Laptop: 2016 13" nTB MacBook Pro Core i5 | Phone: iPhone 8 Plus 64GB | Wearables: Apple Watch Sport Series 2 | CPU: R5 2600 | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 16GB 2666 | GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 10 | Storage: 480GB PNY SSD & 2TB WD Green HDD | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Display: Dell UZ2215H 21.5" 1080p, ViewSonic VX2450wm-LED 23.6" 1080p, Samsung SyncMaster 940BX 19" 1024p | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G303 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball

how can people be so stupid...

CPU: Ryzen 1700 @ 3.8 GHz 1.36v

Mobo: MSI B350m mortar artic

GPU: PNY 1060 6b xlr8

Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan 16gb (2x8) @ 3066

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3

Storage: 1tb Samsung 860 ssd, 256gb Samsung 830 SSD, 2tb Hitachi HDD

7 hours ago, The Benjamins said:

well regulating himself is hard if he persona is to be the "bad boy", he is also seen as the stereo typical alpha male. he made a mistake, its not like he scripted this.

He had to pee, he is in acting mode, he just went in camera man followed and kept his act up and didn't think about the situation.

It’s pretty common sense not to film yourself having a whiz live to the world. There’s nothing ‘bad Boy’ or ‘alpha male’ about it. It’s just weird.

4 minutes ago, floofer said:

It’s pretty common sense not to film yourself having a whiz live to the world. There’s nothing ‘bad Boy’ or ‘alpha male’ about it. It’s just weird.

Someone should have told that to Todd Carney.

The 8 Australians on this forum will get this reference

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

*snorts* lol.

You don't livestream from a public restroom! That's just dumb and gross. I certainly don't want to see any streamer or anyone else doing their thang in the restroom.

The Storm: Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

Starlight (upcoming successor to The Storm): AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-core CPU | Watercooled EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition + Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero Wi-Fi | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + ML140 2-pack

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"Brand loyalty/fanboyism is stupid." - Unknown person on these forums

"Assuming kills" - @Moondrelor

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

OMG the world is going to spin off its axis now... Oh brother, nothing else to get all hot and bothered about?

18 minutes ago, floofer said:

Alpha's pee on things to claim then. It's common sense. And with that, you just did something that was against common knowledge

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, fargonaz said:

OMG the world is going to spin off its axis now... Oh brother, nothing else to get all hot and bothered about?

It seems you're more hot and bothered by this topics existence than anyone else whose posted up to this point.

If you don't like it don't click it and certainly don't waste your time posting in it.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB NVMe | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Windows 10 Pro X64 |

Server:-

Raspberry Pi 4 Model B running OMV Arrakis and an 8TB Seagate USB 3.0 external HDD

2 hours ago, Spotty said:

The 8 Australians on this forum will get this reference

Only 8? thought there would be more

yeet!

1 minute ago, floofer said:

Who the fuck does that we’re not dogs.

well the alpha male stigma is seen and a animalistic idea, like peeing your name in the snow and shit like that.

this is going in a tangent.

but the main thing is Dr.D just didn't think at the time to tell his camera man to not record in the bathroom. everyone has done something in there life that was stupid (common sense) and regret it later. its not like Dr.D did it with malicious intent or planned to do it, it just happened.

Damage is already done to him no need to blow it out of proportion.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

32 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

well the alpha male stigma is seen and a animalistic idea, like peeing your name in the snow and shit like that.

this is going in a tangent.

but the main thing is Dr.D just didn't think at the time to tell his camera man to not record in the bathroom. everyone has done something in there life that was stupid (common sense) and regret it later. its not like Dr.D did it with malicious intent or planned to do it, it just happened.

Damage is already done to him no need to blow it out of proportion.

I’m not blowing it out of proportion. I’m just saying filming yourself having a pee is just weird, not at all an alpha-male image. You’d think the cameraman would have more sense to follow him into the bathroom too. 

7 minutes ago, floofer said:

I’m not blowing it out of proportion. I’m just saying filming yourself having a pee is just weird, not at all an alpha-male image. You’d think the cameraman would have more sense to follow him into the bathroom too. 

Secretly, the cameraman's job is to destroy Disrespect's Career. 

yeet!

13 hours ago, ThePD said:

If someone came into the bathroom and was doing a livestream I would be irritated personally. This is the problem with the IRL live streams because a small minority of users end up doing things that are completely inappropriate. Another streamer by the name of 'Arab Andy' went into a college he did not attend and live streamed himself doing a bomb scare. I could see this kind of behavior becoming more common in the future honestly.

Bomb scares are typically illegal in most places. Did that guy get charged or anything?

I'd be pretty surprised if this wasn't illegal - even if there isn't a specific law about filming in a bathroom, it would likely still fall under other laws (such as indecency or some type of harassment, etc).

For Sale - iPhone SE 32GB - Unlocked - Rose GoldSold

Spoiler

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Crucial M4 128GB SSD (Primary) * Hitachi 500GB HDD (Secondary) *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

Bomb scares are typically illegal in most places. Did that guy get charged or anything?

I'd be pretty surprised if this wasn't illegal - even if there isn't a specific law about filming in a bathroom, it would likely still fall under other laws (such as indecency or some type of harassment, etc).

He didn't get charged. Ice Poseidon was another genius to get banned from twitch because his viewers blasted a bomb threat while he was on an airplane. Don't think he got charged either, just banned from Twitch. Funnily enough he showed up on YouTube later and created a ponzi scheme, not sure what happened after that

..lol he got raided by the FBI

8 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

All I know is that the police tracked him down and arrested him live on the stream. I don't think he was charged.

4 hours ago, ThePD said:

All I know is that the police tracked him down and arrested him live on the stream. I don't think he was charged.

Well at least he was arrested.

For Sale - iPhone SE 32GB - Unlocked - Rose GoldSold

Spoiler

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Crucial M4 128GB SSD (Primary) * Hitachi 500GB HDD (Secondary) *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

Welcome to the Sexual Predictor list in California Doc.  You done really messed this one up.

2 party state, recording children, recording unconsenting adults, publishing this information across state lines.

Enjoy your federal prison time :)