Good wireless gaming mouse

looking for a keyboard

Whats a good wireless gaming mouse? My budget is $80 and my main concerns are ergonomics and reliability(both in terms of quality and endurance)

15 minutes ago, looking for a keyboard said:

Whats a good wireless gaming mouse? My budget is $80 and my main concerns are ergonomics and reliability(both in terms of quality and endurance)

US or other part of the world? and does it have to be gaming?

Just now, WickedStarfish said:

US or other part of the world? and does it have to be gaming?

US, and gaming mice usually have software and better wireless connection

though if you can find one thats not gaming that has those two then Id be fine with it too

2 minutes ago, looking for a keyboard said:

though if you can find one thats not gaming that has those two then Id be fine with it too

if it needs to be gaming, i would go one of these - https://www.walmart.com/ip/CORSAIR-GLAIVE-RGB-Gaming-Mouse-Comfortable-Ergonomic-Interchangeable-Grips-16000-DPI-Optical-Sensor-Aluminum/281949147

If not the Mx master 2s is probably one of the better mouse i have used - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Logitech-MX-Master-2S-Wireless-Mouse-Graphite/254856501 - so good infact i have one for my desktop and one for my laptop and after 5 minutes of using my laptop one my father got one

22 minutes ago, looking for a keyboard said:

nevermind the glaive it isnt wireless, i thought it was wireless but looking at it it is wired :(

1 hour ago, WickedStarfish said:

if it needs to be gaming, i would go one of these - https://www.walmart.com/ip/CORSAIR-GLAIVE-RGB-Gaming-Mouse-Comfortable-Ergonomic-Interchangeable-Grips-16000-DPI-Optical-Sensor-Aluminum/281949147

If not the Mx master 2s is probably one of the better mouse i have used - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Logitech-MX-Master-2S-Wireless-Mouse-Graphite/254856501 - so good infact i have one for my desktop and one for my laptop and after 5 minutes of using my laptop one my father got one

Does the MX Master 2S use the same awful switches that logitech put in their gaming mice?

2 hours ago, looking for a keyboard said:

Does the MX Master 2S use the same awful switches that logitech put in their gaming mice?

? which switches are that?

Sorry for the late reply, was at the doctor for an appointment

14 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

? which switches are that?

Sorry for the late reply, was at the doctor for an appointment

its some chinese omron switches, the model name is D2FC-F-7N

1 minute ago, looking for a keyboard said:

its some chinese omron switches, the model name is D2FC-F-7N

I actually have no idea, how would i be able to tell?

11 hours ago, WickedStarfish said:

I actually have no idea, how would i be able to tell?

It does use a variant of the D2FC switch I believe the 10m variant 

13 hours ago, looking for a keyboard said:

I wouldn't say awful, they're the industry standard. 

I would recommend a Corsair Dark Core RGB, as the SE version is kind of a waste of money because the wireless charging is really annoying to use. I use the mouse myself and love it. With it's preprogrammed profiles and access to corsair's powerful iCUE software, it's kinda hard to go wrong with this mouse.

Note: In the se model, there is a bug where, while having the iCUE software downloaded, the side buttons stop responding. This is a firmware issue and is easily fixed by restarting your PC. I'm not sure if this issue carrier over to other models but just thought I should warn you, should you encounter that issue.

Note 2: It is possible that they have fixed their firmware issues without me knowing it yet, as it is not my main mouse. (I prefer wired)

Current PC (Second Build) : CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (OC @3.8GHz, sometimes pushed to 4GHz) RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-2666 (OC @2733Mhz, sometimes pushed to 2800 for testing purposes)   GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX570 8gb MOBO: ASRock B450m Pro4 SSD: Inland 120gb HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda PSU: Cooler Master Masterwatt 500w Lite Case: NZXT H500 OS: Arch Linux+ KDE Plasma [Desktop Environment] & Windows 10 Pro [Broken due to grub 50% of the time]

Accessories: Mouse: Alienware AW958 Elite Keyboard: Corsair K63 Wireless  Headphones: Samsung Level On Pro

Phone (waiting on arrival): Samsung Galaxy Note 9

On 4/14/2019 at 5:32 PM, looking for a keyboard said:

I would recommend the Corsair Dark Core as well.  It is rated at 1ms response, both wired and wireless.  The right side has an interchangeable plate that be switched out with a pinky rest for added grip control depending on what is more comfortable.  The Qi charging feature with the SE model might not be for everyone, but it can be very convenient.  I use mine every day in the office, then place it on the MM1000 Qi spot to charge overnight for the next day.  Pretty much never have to plug in the mouse.  If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/