My name is Mattias, I am 13 years old, and I live in Norway.
I want to build my first computer (I have a cusin that is a PC pro, so i'm not breaking enything)
The PC is mostly going to be used as a gaming / little streaming PC, i'm only playing FPS games, like H1Z1.
The Specs I have been looking on is:
- Intel Core i5-7600K 3,8GHz Quad-Core Processor ($216)
- Cool Master Hyper 212 LED 66.3 CFM rifle bearing CPU cooler ($30)
- MSI - Z270-A PRO ATX LGA 1151 Motherboard ($110)
- Mushkin - Silverline 16GB DDR5-2133 Memory ($127)
- ADATA - Premier PRO SP600 128 2.5" SSD -> FOR WINDOWS <- ($56)
- Westrn Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive. ($50)
- Asus - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card ($435)
- NZXT - S340 (Black) ATX mid Tover Case ($54)
- Riotor - ONYX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi- Modular ATX power supply ($80)
will that be a good PC? or should I go with something else?
I am looking for a PC thats is around that price limit or up to $1300 (This PC was at $1150)
Could somebody make me a list for a PC? It can't be in a "Big Tower Case" but a "Middle" or "Small" tower, I realy like the ones that is called "Mini- ITX"