Battlefield 4 Question!

eX.Drunk

Hello everyone, i am going to buy battlefield 4 on the 1st of December but i cannot decide which should i buy. I have finished the singleplayer mode from skidrow's crack so i won't be playing it again.

So my question is that should i buy battlefield 4 premium? or just Battlefield 4. Right now i can only choose either one. 

If i buy premium will i be able to play multiplayer maps of those expansion packs without the bf4 base game? 

or do i need the base game first , in order to run the premium packs? :|

Life was so easy in battlefield 3. this is just shit. -_-

they expect us to buy the game and packs separately, money hungry ea fags ._.

I hope i get an answer soon =p.

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

Hello everyone, i am going to buy battlefield 4 on the 1st of December but i cannot decide which should i buy. I have finished the singleplayer mode from skidrow's crack so i won't be playing it again.

We DO NOT play pirate games.

If i buy premium will i be able to play multiplayer maps of those expansion packs without the bf4 base game? 

No, you still need base game for it to work. Hence the name - DLC

You buy premium - Origin downloads whole BF4 and all available DLCs at the time.

BF4 normal - no DLC (maybe China Rising) and for other (DLC's that is) you have to pay after they are out.

BF4 Premium - 2 week early access before official DLC release - you pay for BF4 and all future DLC's in one.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

So my question is that should i buy battlefield 4 premium? or just Battlefield 4. Right now i can only choose either one. 

no battlefield premium is just dlc u will need to buy the base game.

But don't buy it on origin

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

no battlefield premium is just dlc u will need to buy the base game.

You buy premium - Origin downloads whole BF4 and all available DLCs at the time.

BF4 normal - no DLC (maybe China Rising) and for other (DLC's that is) you have to pay after they are out.

BF4 Premium - 2 week early access before official DLC release - you pay for BF4 and all future DLC's in one.

I just wanted to see the single player bro.

So it's the same like before. I'll buy the base game first then.

Thankyou for this.

But don't buy it on origin

Yeah i don't buy anything from origin. i have been buying from cjs-cdkeys since the bad company 2 came out :P 

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

i pirate all the games

even the free ones what u gona do about it

premium because its cheaper than buying all the dlc separately

Lol, it was literally exactly the same in Battlefield 3.

back then wasn't the base game included in the premium? like you didn't have to buy the base game separately and it was already in the premium? because when i bought bf3 premium it had everything including the base game :|

back then wasn't the base game included in the premium? like you didn't have to buy the base game separately and it was already in the premium? because when i bought bf3 premium it had everything including the base game :|

You probably bought the "Premium Edition" that was released down the road, which includes both Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 3 Premium (DLC Pack). Battlefield 3 Premium (DLC Pack) works exactly how it does with Battlefield 4.

You probably bought the "Premium Edition" that was released down the road, which includes both Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 3 Premium (DLC Pack). Battlefield 3 Premium (DLC Pack) works exactly how it does with Battlefield 4.

yeah i kinda did join bf3 late as i still loved badcompany 2 :P i came when the last dlc was released. I get it now. thanks mate.

i pirate all the games

even the free ones what u gona do about it

ToC of this forum might have something to say about it.

Spoiler

For your information, this was the same process as in BF3 in regards to premium. A premium edition will be out eventually, but not for sometime if you can get yourself to wait.

For the expansion packs, yes you do need the base game to play them. By extension, no you cannot just buy Premium on its own and expect to play BF4.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Pirate scum

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

For your information, this was the same process as in BF3 in regards to premium. A premium edition will be out eventually, but not for sometime if you can get yourself to wait.

For the expansion packs, yes you do need the base game to play them. By extension, no you cannot just buy Premium on its own and expect to play BF4.

No need to repeat what everyone has already said. I got that loud and clear. So pliss don't get all emo.

Get the premium edition from one of the hundreds of new gamekey site that are popping up. DONT buy from Origin.  You can get better pricing elsewhwere. 

AMD 1700X// Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 // Geil DDR4 3200 // Gigabyte Aorus 1080//  Samsung 128GB 840 Pro SSD(OS)// Seagate Barracuda 1TB(games&docs)//

Cool Master Stacker 935//  LG Ultrawide 34UM95//  XSPC 360 Liquid Cooling//

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard//  Corsair M65RGB//  Xonar DX//  Audio Technica ATH A900X// Blue Snowball Mic(Tandy POP filter)  

So far Premium is only sold separatelyfor BF4? I know BF3 Premium Edition came out a bit late but is this the case with BF4 too? Will it come later or can you already get a BF4 Premium Edition with the base game and all the DLS?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

So far Premium is only sold separatelyfor BF4? I know BF3 Premium Edition came out a bit late but is this the case with BF4 too? Will it come later or can you already get a BF4 Premium Edition with the base game and all the DLS?

Currently there are three versions of BF4. One is only base game. second is Digital Deluxe/deluxe which has base game and China Rising dlc, third is Premium which is just digital membership and only unlocks special features and all dlcs. There isn't Premium Edition yet. So you need to buy them separetly.

To OP. You noooooooooob..... there are special unlocks which you get only from SP (or later buying unlock packs). So you need to play SP again anyway. If you want those guns.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Currently there are three versions of BF4. One is only base game. second is Digital Deluxe/deluxe which has base game and China Rising dlc, third is Premium which is just digital membership and only unlocks special features and all dlcs. There isn't Premium Edition yet. So you need to buy them separetly.

To OP. You noooooooooob..... there are special unlocks which you get only from SP (or later buying unlock packs). So you need to play SP again anyway. If you want those guns.

ok thx. damn you DICE/EA or whoever!...

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M