Games for the PS4?

handymanshandle

Before some PCMR troll comes in, yes I'm very well aware that PC is better I plan on building a PC sometime next year but I was kind of getting bored with my 360 and it's going to be awhile until I can afford to build a nice PC. 

So I recently got a PS4 and only have two games Fallout 4 and Uncharted: the Nathan Drake Collection (it came with it)

I'm already planning on getting Bloodborne, Thief and GTA V also the Last Guardian looks interesting.

I wish Activision/Treyarch would release a remaster for the Original Black Ops or maybe for Sony to allow PS3 games to be emulated on the PS4 (since it sounds like they're going to be allowing PS4s to emulate PS2 (and maybe even PS1 games)

I guess the genres I'm interested in would be RPG (I'm also willing to try JRPGs), Open World, Simulator,  and I don't mind racing games...

Also from what I can tell Black Ops 3 is a mixed bag so that's kind of a maybe...

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I dunno, Just Cause 3?

If I remember correctly, the Just Cause 3 map is bigger than GTA V.

I dunno, Just Cause 3?

If I remember correctly, the Just Cause 3 map is bigger than GTA V.

get rocket league, best free game ever for ps plus. I think it's 10 bucks rn.

Disgaea 5 if your Into rpg strategy games.

It's honestly a must-play

Would any of you know if these games are any good? 

Until Dawn and Dragon Age: Inquisition

Would any of you know if these games are any good? 

Until Dawn and Dragon Age: Inquisition

until dawn is good. it's supposedly like heavy rain. all of my friends who bought it enjoyed it. idk about dragon age

It's honestly a must-play

It's a great game, and that's coming from a guy who normally plays RPG's.

I bought Until Dawn without realising the type of game it is.... it shocked me, really good, especially in the dark on 55" in 7.1 ...... just bring nappies/dipers!

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

You should try the Oddworld games; they are amazing, crazy, uniquely fun games. Give Oddworld New 'n' Tasty a spin, it's a remastering of the PS1 classic Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.

Try out Evolve. it was only $15 and looks very interesting to play.

get rocket league, best free game ever for ps plus. I think it's 10 bucks rn.

Yeah best splits screen game for my console for sure. My friends and I would just play it for hours.

Before some PCMR troll comes in, yes I'm very well aware that PC is better I plan on building a PC sometime next year but I was kind of getting bored with my 360 and it's going to be awhile until I can afford to build a nice PC. 

So I recently got a PS4 and only have two games Fallout 4 and Uncharted: the Nathan Drake Collection (it came with it)

I'm already planning on getting Bloodborne, Thief and GTA V also the Last Guardian looks interesting.

I wish Activision/Treyarch would release a remaster for the Original Black Ops or maybe for Sony to allow PS3 games to be emulated on the PS4 (since it sounds like they're going to be allowing PS4s to emulate PS2 (and maybe even PS1 games)

I guess the genres I'm interested in would be RPG (I'm also willing to try JRPGs), Open World, Simulator,  and I don't mind racing games...

Also from what I can tell Black Ops 3 is a mixed bag so that's kind of a maybe...

Since you had Xbox before i HIGHLY RECOMEMND THE LAST OF US remaster has to be one of the best games i have ever played 

From what I know Bloodborn is pretty badly optimised so you'll feel lag. (Maybe they fixed it with a patch, don't know).

Since you're gonna be saving up for a PC, buy games which you can play online so they wouldn't be lying on the shelf after you finish the campaign.

Personally, I disliked Thief quite a lot, played only like 2 hours of it. Maybe just not my type.

GTA V is pretty boring as well if you don't have anyone to play it with. I completed the campaign like 1 year ago on xbox 360, loved it. Then I bought it on PC, played all the heists + did some random stuff and never touched the game again, maybe because my friends don't want to play. I have only 50 hours played on it.

if you want arguably the best JRPG out there then I have 3 words

FINAL

FANTASY

VII

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

Since you're gonna be saving up for a PC, buy games which you can play online so they wouldn't be lying on the shelf after you finish the campaign.

GTA V is pretty boring as well if you don't have anyone to play it with. I completed the campaign like 1 year ago on xbox 360, loved it. Then I bought it on PC, played all the heists + did some random stuff and never touched the game again, maybe because my friends don't want to play. I have only 50 hours played on it.

That was my intention get the Multiplayer games for the PS4 (and the PS4 exclusives) and then when I do build a PC get the single player games. (Though from what I've seen the only difference between the PC and Console versions of FO4 is maybe better frame times on PC.)

I'm fairly sure I have friends who play GTA V on the PS4 still.

Thief looked interesting but that would probably end up being a PC purchase.

@Railgun Eh the Final Fantasy series does sound interesting but so does the Last Guardian.