So I Got Fired!

Ykno
So today has been a shit day.

My boss pulled me in a meeting last thing at end of the day, and told me basically I'm not work as hard as I can on what I can work on and letting stuff slip and missing things and my limitations are preventing me to much at work as I can only do the one job and cant do multiples like every body else due to my (lets say issue I don't want to say other the internet to strangers).
Fair enough I mean it took me 4 years to finally find a boss willing to take me on and give me a chance due to my conditions so I shook his hand said how grateful I am for that fact and said good bye packet up my stuff and finished they day off (as I had to wait for my ride home anyways) then at end day I said thanks again and left which is a shame I enjoyed my job and of course the money but that's life and I must move on and the reason I'm sharing it on here is for 2 reasons.
One is due to my issue I can be very angry and very aggressive so I'm proud of the way I handled that situation and left in a very grown up and respectful manner.
The second reason is I'm now going self employed and just want to let people know I'm a graphic designer and will be building a website and just to look out for me or contact me if you need work done I'm pretty cheap to what I have seen people charge I charge hourly and I'm very fast worker so u will pay cheap most the time unless it takes time (the way I measure my hour rate is I'm gonna have a nfc tag and when I put phone on it which will start stopwatch and when I move away it will pause which as I never leave anywhere without my phone it will always be true to how long I worked on it).

So ye that's it life sucks but you get over it and move on and I just wanted to share my story and hope you will wish me the best of luck in my adventure and maybe offer some advise on what to do how to get my name out there and what not.

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

That sucks.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Wow that sucks man... Hope this new business of yours works out :) GL for the future.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

thanks guys well ill be workign self employed for my mates company untill mine takes off so i should be okay for money to see me thorugh but i wont be buy any new pc stuff that's for sure which sucks as im half way through a pc build and a desk build and a pc case mod lol

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

• 10 months later...