Cortana jokes, post your finds here !

The Pizza Thief

I just couldn't help asking Cortana if she was better than Siri, totally loved the answer. If you come across any other funny answers worth sharing comment them here !

d7GEnUQ.png?1

Edit: (adding more screenshots as I get answers from Cortana) 

J0XbbK7.png?1

OtdOquW.png?1

cortana definitely has a better voice, much more natural.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

LOL

I take it you're enjoying the new OS?

Miss Aero?

Did anyone genuinely LOVE aero? It was just a style for some bars it was hardly integral to the experience?

LOL

I take it you're enjoying the new OS?

Miss Aero?

Yes I am enjoying it ! And not at all, it is a solid looking UI, I just hope every company out there starts using the new tools it offers to have better programs than we had before, I mean mostly dx12 

cortana definitely has a better voice, much more natural.

Agree! 

Did anyone genuinely LOVE aero? It was just a style for some bars it was hardly integral to the experience?

Ne, it was meh for me. 

Sadly I will not have Cortana right away because I speak a different English compared to the US

That's weird, do you have any word about when its coming out for Canadian users?

I can switch my location to the US if I really want it.  Apparently they want to customize her personality for countries  

Whenever I ask it a question all it does is open up a new tab with my question in the search box. How can I get her to answer?

Whenever I ask it a question all it does is open up a new tab with my question in the search box. How can I get her to answer?

What are you asking her though? If you don't ask her anything personal she won't answer directly to you.

I can say: Cortana take me to linustechtips.com and she opens up the webpage.

If I ask her: Cortana, How old are you ? She would answer to me: " I've been around longer than crowdsourcing has been in the dictionary" 

I'd love to activate it (like I did on my phone) but she wants to know everything, everything. Maybe even my blood type and dick size -.-

I'd love to activate it (like I did on my phone) but she wants to know everything, everything. Maybe even my blood type and dick size -.-

Well that's ok since one of those is already on the internet. ;)

Well that's ok since one of those is already on the internet. ;)

gasp D:

"Cortana, where can I buy XL Condoms?"

"Ha ha yeah right"

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

You can ask her to sing or tell you jokes. Or ask her opinions.

"Cortana, where can I buy XL Condoms?"

"Ha ha yeah right"

Sassy ... I like it ! 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Apparently, if you ask Cortana if she watches Red vs Blue, she will respond with: "I watch it. Sometimes it makes me wonder why we're here." I LOVE IT!!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!