Moto X Style, "Best-in-Class" Camera

Suika

And I have never realized why people carry anything in their back pockets at all... Can't feel if something has been stolen or not. I guess it's just a preference, but still.

I carry my wallet in my back pocket, I think I can feel if somebody is touching my ass, but I've never caught anyone so I wouldn't know.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I carry my wallet in my back pocket, I think I can feel if somebody is touching my ass, but I've never caught anyone so I wouldn't know.

I don't need to worry about pickpockets, let alone burglaries in this area, but I just personally don't like carrying anything in back pockets. Plus all of my trousers have front pockets large enough for a 6" phone (only once dropped when running, not even a scratch).

This is not to say that back pockets wouldn't be useful... But back-pockets are the easiest pockets to pickpocket from: a common tactic involves "accidentally" bumping into the target, and while the target is thinking about that, the pickpocket slips the wallet out of the back pocket (front pocket would be too difficult to even try without using brute force on the target, practically taking away the discreetness). You could feel it being gone, but a lot of times when you do feel something is missing, the thief is gone.

Backpacks with outside pockets are even worse liability. But all of this is most of the time not an issue, unless one lives in a crime-ridden area.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

You never caught me ;)

You should correct the title; the camera is third best. Behind the Note 4 and Z3+.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I remember seeing some photos taken by the LG G4, and those look better.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

You should correct the title; the camera is third best. Behind the Note 4 and Z3+.

I only included that bit in the title because it's what Motorola is claiming.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I wonder if this is going to be another phone thats only going to be in the USA?

The phone looks good and I'd most likly get my missus one

Its all about those volumetric clouds

The X Style has better specs than the X Play but has a smaller battery.

But it has the same sensor doesn't it ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

How do you find Wind? Ever have reception issues?

That's actually why I want a dual SIM phone. I plan on getting a Wind plan so I can talk with the gf unlimited, have unlimited data but still keep my old number, and have a separate number for business.

It's great now that they have service in the Canada line for texting/calling and data, it's fast enough to do everything you would need to. Only reception issues i have are out of the city like after mission server completely cuts out and roaming doesn't appear. a few minor dead spots but not really noticable most of the time.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Why does it have to be a 5.7" display.  :(

Add a bit more and you'll have an average tablet.

Funny how the original moto X had a 4.7" display because that was the 'pefect size' for one handed use.

5.7" is way too big IMHO. I guess I'll have to wait for the Xperia Z3 compact to come down in price.

Anyway, I'm happy at least one major company understood that the time of 700$ flagships is over.

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

It's great now that they have service in the Canada line for texting/calling and data, it's fast enough to do everything you would need to. Only reception issues i have are out of the city like after mission server completely cuts out and roaming doesn't appear. a few minor dead spots but not really noticable most of the time.

Haha, they didn't before? Oh man. That's how I get to and from work and school. That's definitely good to know.

If I ever go out that far I can just switch over to Koodo. I'm hoping the OnePlus 2 has LTE on both SIMs, but I kind of (really) doubt it does.

Where are the dead spots?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Is no one going to adress the fact that it's called "Style" yet has an unbelievably tacky fake woodgrain on it?

It's like those awful "luxury" cars from America, where the whole inside is lined with grisly plastic wood and leather.

It's pretty much kitsch at this point.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

In summary, quite a lot of diffences with the 1+2:

Snapdragon 808 (cooler than the 810, but also a weaker GPU)

1440p display (but who cares about that?)

NFC, but no fingerprint reader

SD card slot

IP 52 (Splash, Dust resistant)

Front facing flash

'only' 3 GB of RAM (1+2 has 4 GB on the 64 GB option)

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?