Your favorite PS4 games?

bydus

Wondering what games people love on ps4, also multiplayer :) 

Nothing atm, because I don't have one :lol:  However, when I do it will probably be  uncharted once it is released.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Axiom Verge looks cool :D

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Fifa 15  ^_^

And ofc when Uncharted is out, that. 

Oh and I still need to play Bloodborne that is meant to be a great game.

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

İ have 28 hours spent on it since its lauch only thing i enjoyed on ps4 was last of us (it was a gift i wouldnt have spent money on a console)

Turnip: The Game

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

I would say gta 5 and online but the ps4 can barley run it I get horrible textures and pop ins I'm not sure if it's my ps4 hard drive it may be failing or something

For campaign only : Bloodborne, Last of Us

For Multiplayer only: Battlefield 4 (its 10 times batter than hardline)

For both: GTA V

I like how this guy asks what are your favourite PS4 games  and you guys respond with multi-platformers like Fifa,Witcher 3,Batman and Battlefield 4.

facepalm30.gif

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Well it's bloodBorne, Pt, Infamous 3

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I like how this guy asks what are your favourite PS4 games and you guys respond with multi-platformers like Fifa,Witcher 3,Batman and Battlefield 4.

facepalm30.gif

Well can you believe that people might prefer to play BF4 online, and I'm sure FIFA and GTA online community is larger on PS4. Right now PS4 is still the best way to play Batman

Though I got nothing for Witcher

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

For campaign only : Bloodborne, Last of Us

For Multiplayer only: Battlefield 4 (its 10 times batter than hardline)

For both: GTA V

this

Well can you believe that people might prefer to play BF4 online, and I'm sure FIFA and GTA online community is larger on PS4. Right now PS4 is still the best way to play Batman

Though I got nothing for Witcher

Lmao Battlefield 4 with a controller? Tried that once at got wrecked 30 deaths 1 kill.

And who cares if the community is bigger on Fifa? Fifa isn't a mmo or something, 1000 players vs 100.000 it's the same.

And GTA V has a lot of players on PC as it just came out 2 months ago.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Lmao Battlefield 4 with a controller? Tried that once at got wrecked 30 deaths 1 kill.

And who cares if the community is bigger on Fifa? Fifa isn't a mmo or something, 1000 players vs 100.000 it's the same.

If I'm playing fifa I'm playing with people I actually know in real life, and they all have ps3's or ps4's so why would I not prefer to play it on PS4 with them? 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Burnout 3! Oh wait... Burnout 3 isn't on PS4... or PS3  :(

#1like=1cry #icryevrytiem #thesewoundstheywillnotheal

The biggest  BURNOUT  fanboy on this forum.

And probably the world.

Plenty of people on this very forum say they prefer to play online games on console

A bigger community in FIFA allows a wider range of players for different skill levels. Same as when I try to play street fighter on pc

Far Cry 4 and Batman: Arkham Knight are good for single player. Destiny is good for single player and multiplayer. You might get bored of it quickly but I managed it pick it up cheap. 

For downloaded games Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty and Rocketball are good.

And I'm looking forward to No Man's Sky and Fallout 4 (which are the reasons why I bought my PS4  ;)

How to create a strong password

Size does not matter; it's how you use it

I like how this guy asks what are your favourite PS4 games  and you guys respond with multi-platformers like Fifa,Witcher 3,Batman and Battlefield 4.

facepalm30.gif

And why not suggest multi-platformers? The OP might not have other consoles, and want's to know which games are good on PS4 specifically. Games don't necessarily run the same on all consoles (such as Skyrim on PS3).

How to create a strong password

Size does not matter; it's how you use it

And why not suggest multi-platformers? The OP might not have other consoles, and want's to know which games are good on PS4 specifically. Games don't necessarily run the same on all consoles (such as Skyrim on PS3).

Why would anyone want to play a multiplatformer on a console?  :o

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Why would anyone want to play a multiplatformer on a console?  :o

Because they have friends who play on a console, or because they're playing the new Batman  ;)

Because they have friends who play on a console, or because they're playing the new Batman  ;)

What's wrong with the new Batman on PC?

Do you think my 980Ti or yours isn't able to get higher then 1080P 30FPS? Sadly I haven't received my game-voucher because they removed the game.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

What's wrong with the new Batman on PC?

Do you think my 980Ti or yours isn't able to get higher then 1080P 30FPS? Sadly I haven't received my game-voucher because they removed the game.

Mine is fine, I got 2 vouchers with my 980Ti aha, gave one away in a giveaway with 1Scoty1

But the game works great for me, but then there are other people with 980Ti's or SLI 980Ti's who have found it unplayable, with large stuttering, frame drops, and also it's missing details and nvidia gameworks settings that are on the PS4 and not the PC, the whole PC port was a mess for most people, so much so they aren't even selling it right now and they are aiming for a fall patch release date aha