Linus and Luke Fan Fiction.

It was CES 2015, and Luke and Linus had just finished a tedious day of exploring the booths. Linus pulls out his phone, when Luke proceeds to start stroking it gently, Linus gazes him right in Luke's warm welcoming eyes, with a look of confusion. "Why is he rubbing my phone so sensually?" Linus wondered to himself. Luke proceeds to lean in closer to Linus."Hey Linus why does your phone feel so smooth?" he asks. Linus stares at him, wondering how Luke could not know this majestic item, the item that every human being needs for a smooth, sexy, phone using experience. Linus leans towards Luke's ear slowly, brushing Luke's hair gently behind his ear so he can hear Linus's wise words loud and clear. "Well you see Luke, this is phantom glass, the best darn protectors out there." Linus whispered. Luke proceeded to sweep up Linus into his arms with joy, as they went to the Phantom Glass booth at CES together, and bought 30 screen protectors for Linus and Luke to use in the bedroom later. 

Fin

SYSTEM: AMD FX-6300, 8GB Corsair Vengeance ram, Gigabyte Windforce 760, 1TB HDD, CoolerMaster HAF 912 case, Hyper 212 evo w/ Noctua.

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow Tournament 2014, Zowie FK1, ASUS 1080p monitor, Sennheiser HD 558. 

this is where you leave....

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

this is some fucked up shit

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Inb4 50 shades of tech tips.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

']  ']

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

You should totally make a volume out of this. Im willing to work with you.

Post this in the blog, check out my blog

0TKQeQv.png

I wish Phantom Glass makes condoms.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

You should totally make a volume out of this. Im willing to work with you.

Post this in the blog, check out my blog

0TKQeQv.png

I wish Phantom Glass makes condoms.

Out of glass? That might not turn out so hot...

NO WAIT I GOT AN IDEA

@LinusTech @Slick

THEY SHOULD DO A MINI VIDEO WHERE THEY READ THIS WITH THEIR VOICE

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Please don't go there. Please.

Its too late, its already there. 

Oh dear.

This is basically my daily life. :^) 

SYSTEM: AMD FX-6300, 8GB Corsair Vengeance ram, Gigabyte Windforce 760, 1TB HDD, CoolerMaster HAF 912 case, Hyper 212 evo w/ Noctua.

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow Tournament 2014, Zowie FK1, ASUS 1080p monitor, Sennheiser HD 558. 

no pls

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

NO WAIT I GOT AN IDEA

@LinusTech @Slick

THEY SHOULD DO A MINI VIDEO WHERE THEY READ THIS WITH THEIR VOICE

Brilliant plan, then when the book comes out they can do a 6 part series reading each chapter out loud. 

J4mgEM7.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"