"Samurai" Beast Gaming Rig

The Millennial Nerd

actually an alien ware is better for price to performance then that it actually is..

Yup.

I think the OP is trolling, this is one of the worst builds

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

actually an alien ware is better for price to performance then that it actually is..

Alienware has been getting some crap lately. 

Not trolling.

Then take a pic

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

So many strange choices, in the end you have a system that will no doubt bottleneck the performance of the GTX 970 but will still do fine. You could have done better, but you could have done worse.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

So many strange choices, in the end you have a system that will no doubt bottleneck the performance of the GTX 970 but will still do fine. You could have done better, but you could have done worse.

I'm switching to an Intel soon.

I post a build with pics and updates... 0 replies... Someone posts a text parts list and gets like 33 replies T.T i must be doing it wrong.

I post a build with pics and updates... 0 replies... Someone posts a text parts list and gets like 33 replies T.T i must be doing it wrong.

Hop on the feel train with me, bro :)

OP is either a troll or pretty misinformed.

CPU: Ryzen 3 3600 | GPU: Gigabite GTX 1660 super | Motherboard: MSI Mortar MAX | RAM: G Skill Trident Z 3200 (2x8GB) | Case: Cooler Master Q300L | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 250G + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Displays: LG 27'' G-Sync compatible 144hz 1080p | Cooling: NH U12S black | Keyboard: Logitech G512 carbon | Mouse: Logitech g900 

itcJS5V.png

On a more serious note, it's just a fact: unless you go for the most beast AMD cpu on the market, AMD cpu's are just s***, p*** and a** for demanding tasks. There's no denying that. A GTX 970 is gigantically more powerful than your CPU, and that's not really a good thing.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)