GTA Screenshot Thread

Comessy

So first off, I would like to say good job to rockstar, the PC port is amazing, I haven't dropped below 50fps, and haven't run into any bugs yet

So I've decided to make a thread for everyone to share their GTA 5 screenshots and capture the beauty of this game

So I'll start

pn3iOPU.jpgcQEml0c.jpg0tuBs05.jpgLctmnFh.jpgGXHywZ2.jpgdm59eQa.jpgxFIlwAV.jpgiBx76XX.jpg

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

imo car in first pic looks like shit with that lighting.

Other than that, looks pretty nice.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

What are your settings?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

How is the optimization compared to console? I know they failed pretty hard with GTA 4 so I didn't want to risk wasting 70 bucks on a game that might dissapoint. I really want to get it now, will my Radeon 7770 run it?

Maxed out, 1080p

thanks! hows your fps's? (ive got simalar hardware, but a little better cpu

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Online, average is 90-100. Minimum is 50

Single Player average is 60-80, Minimum 40

They said it never dropped below 50 fps in their main post.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Sticky.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Is there any way to check fps in game?

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

kMAgM47.png

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Where are snapmatic photos saved to?

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Is there any way to check fps in game?

I dunno if it works w this game but you can even use Steam(somewhere in steam settings) to check fp. It bringa up your fps in the top left of the game

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I dunno if it works w this game but you can even use Steam(somewhere in steam settings) to check fp. It bringa up your fps in the top left of the game

I m Steam user too~ Thanks god I saw your Post hahaa I can check it soon =)

Why aren't you guys posting in the Screenshots thread that already exists? Didn't need one just for GTA V.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/24887-gaming-screenshots/page-51

edit

fixed capitalization error. haha

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Why aren't you GUYS posting in the Screenshots thread that already exists? Didn't need one just for GTA V.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/24887-gaming-screenshots/page-51

Because if we looking for GTA screenshots we gotta go throught 50 pages of other screenshots too

Because if we looking for GTA screenshots we gotta go throught 50 pages of other screenshots too

But then people will start creating Skyrim, Battlefield, Mass Effect, Dragon Age etc etc screenshot threads, making the first one useless and the sub-forum spammed up with unnecessary threads.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

• 4 weeks later...

Loaded up my game, went to grab a drink. Came back to this:

Iio88jy.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

All that's left now is the 50 Paper Scraps, and then the game is 100% Completed. :-)

m5mHw0X.jpg