Interesting find...

Was walking through the lot of the Dodge dealership today to pick up my car from service, when I noticed something on the ground, there was a bunch of trash on the ground but I happened to notice specifically this green thingy, it caught my attention for just a bit and I was in a hurry but I felt like I just had to turn around and look at what it was.

Turns out it's one of these dinosaurs... ironic that it happened to be the one to catch my attention, wonder how old it is

ECMvzZv.jpg

w4qaHYB.jpg

Wonder what it was doing there O.o

"Rawr XD"

Well it's made of wood, so it's pretty safe to assume it's not real

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Is that a......

Wooden base?

Nope, fiberglass if I'm not mistaken

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD

Well it's made of wood, so it's pretty safe to assume it's not real

Find a spare PCB and break it in half. It will look similar to that.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

did they ever make parts for cars? strange

I guess that they could use it as the cars ECU. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I guess that they could use it as the cars ECU.

thats what i was thinking.

Try to... try to plug it in.....

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Back when I was your age we used wood bases.

jk ;)

Why does your hand look exatcly like mine? O_o That thing looks old as the Dodge itself

Have some of you never seen PCB...

Nice close-up Those hands are sexy.

I've been told by multiple people that I have girl-like hands so that probably explains it.

That thing looks old as the Dodge itself

2005?

"Rawr XD"

Turns out it's one of these dinosaurs... ironic that it happened to be the one to catch my attention, wonder how old it is

wait, is that an AMD FX? :P carved straight out of a log..no wonder these things are cheap!

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

I've been told by multiple people that I have girl-like hands so that probably explains it.

2005?

1914 :P

Looks like socket A chip, maybe an Athlon from the late 90's?

amd_athlon_2100.jpg

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD