Displaying Hardware Boxes?

TheFlyingTraut

How do you ladies and gents go about displaying your boxes for your hardware? I think video card boxes look pretty cool, they usually have good graphics to show off. Do you use any specific shelving from Ikea or WallyWorld? I'm looking for options to put up my boxes from both of my builds. Maybe just put up shelving around the room and put them up there? Just wanted something different I guess, looking for ideas.

Thanks for your time, cheers.

I attached a pic of what I have to deal with. Obviously I don't want to put up my monitor box, but like the PSU box, GPU boxes, mobo boxes, etc.

post-192818-0-89854100-1425604820.jpg

yours is bigger than mine...

post-95785-0-89550300-1425605024_thumb.j

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

i had a huge wall like that but i had to take it down because it was beginning to be a fire hazard according to my mum so this is what i have now 

goeC6.JPG

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Here's what's on top of my desk.

+1 for the lego whitehouse, i have one sitting behind me

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Is this too tacky/overkill? Those little cars are from the Kinder eggs that I got from Germany when I visited there a couple times.

kWRQPOX.jpg

I don't have a lot of room on my desk for that, but any suggestions? I can move things around? But I already have the cables ziptied underneath :( for the most part, I'm still working that LED and the coax cables.

LDCLyvx.jpg

I stuff all of my boxes in my cupboard. My room is too small to display the boxes :(

Is this too tacky/overkill? Those little cars are from the Kinder eggs that I got from Germany when I visited there a couple times.

kWRQPOX.jpg
seems like could make a nice water cooling reservoir lol

well i have a cinnamon toast crunch box -> post-53818-0-66500000-1425609079.jpg does that count?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I shall try. What is your recommendation on blocks? EWKB? Is that the company?