[Project log] white99 [2k16 Edition] - Corsair 540, ASUS x99, GTX 970, 16gb KLEVV CRAS

50mm

Very nice build!

Looks very clean and all. I'm in the making of a similar build my own. Same case, same color theme (Black and White). But no budget for X99 :(, it will be just Z97 with an 4790k and a GTX 970. I went for the MSI Z97 Krait Edition Motherboard (it's like the only black/white colored board i could find, other than the Asus Sabertooth with the white Armor)

I Just found out about Gosumodz, I'm checking their store every day, waiting for the white sleeving to be available again (the staff told me they should get more of it this week) 

Are you planning to sleeve your Front panel connectors, Sata Data for the Hotwap? May have some questions when i get my hands on the sleeving 

Awesome Build! Have a follow! 

Is your build log already online? I'd like to take a look at it :) For a normal user/gamer z97 is very good, i just went with x99 because i wanted the extra cpu power for processing photos, videos and do some cad/3d rendering.

Yeah i had the same problem with the white sleeve :-/

I'll try to sleeve as much as i can, i'll let you know :)

That rainbow keyboard matches the 24pin ;)   /jk

No, but this is sick. Excited to see it sleeved. Also, are you going to put the display in the front of the case?

edit- Are you using that big white radiator next to the case on you desk for cooling (I probably missed something)

;)

Yeah i want to put it in the front and the radiator is the Mora3, it's really great as long as you have no problem with external radiators.

While gaming the CPU is at 35-40° C and the GPU at 35° C, of course this also has to do with the impressive EK blocks :)

uh gonna look at their site, hope everything is running fine for you

Yeah everything is fine, thanks :)

Is your build log already online? I'd like to take a look at it :) For a normal user/gamer z97 is very good, i just went with x99 because i wanted the extra cpu power for processing photos, videos and do some cad/3d rendering.

Yeah i had the same problem with the white sleeve :-/

I'll try to sleeve as much as i can, i'll let you know :)

No, at the moment I'm just lurking in the forum ^^

But maybe i will post a thread with a build log. But i will build the system quite fast and with not much steps. I already have a bunch of stuff laying around (Case, Fans, CPU Cooler, Power Supply, Cablemods Cable set) and some is ordered.

Yeah, i thought about that. X99 would be too expensive, i think the 4790k is already overkill, a 4670k should have been enough, but hey, ill plan to upgrade a second 970 later, so why not.

The sleeve is back in stock, just got an E-mail from these awesome guys at Gosumodz, the sleeve is back in stock. Just placed an order 15 min later  :)

For the 24-Pin, 8 Pin CPU Power, 8-Pin & 6-Pin GPU Cables i will go with the Cablemods-Kit. First time build, Maybe i will try too sleeve the original Cables from the RM750, or order some Wire, connectors and a Crimp-tool later. 

Right now I will just sleeve the Sata Data, fan cables and Front panel audio.

Greetings From not so far away (i live in Germany, NRW as well :P )

It's beautiful! 

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

WOW , what a great job!

5960x-4.4|AsusRE5|16g DDR4-2133|ZOTAC GTX 1080 FE-EK Block|2Smsng 850 EVO 500gb ssds Raid0|2Tb WD Blk|Win10-64|PC P&C 1200W|Thrmltake X9|Custom H20 cooling|Dell U3415W

4790k-4.7|AsusMxVIIH|16g DDR3-2400|EVGA GTX980TI SC-EK Block|Cru M500-240g ssd:500g WD Blk|Win10-64|PC P&C 950W|HAF932Adv|Custom H20 cooling|BenQ BL3200PT

No, at the moment I'm just lurking in the forum ^^

But maybe i will post a thread with a build log. But i will build the system quite fast and with not much steps. I already have a bunch of stuff laying around (Case, Fans, CPU Cooler, Power Supply, Cablemods Cable set) and some is ordered.

Yeah, i thought about that. X99 would be too expensive, i think the 4790k is already overkill, a 4670k should have been enough, but hey, ill plan to upgrade a second 970 later, so why not.

The sleeve is back in stock, just got an E-mail from these awesome guys at Gosumodz, the sleeve is back in stock. Just placed an order 15 min later  :)

For the 24-Pin, 8 Pin CPU Power, 8-Pin & 6-Pin GPU Cables i will go with the Cablemods-Kit. First time build, Maybe i will try too sleeve the original Cables from the RM750, or order some Wire, connectors and a Crimp-tool later. 

Right now I will just sleeve the Sata Data, fan cables and Front panel audio.

Greetings From not so far away (i live in Germany, NRW as well :P )

For the next build i'll buy all the parts first like you do and not step by step^^

Yeah this project is more expensive than i thought but it's still worth it and i'm also thinking of a second 970 :)

I'll post pictures of the things from Gosumodz when they arrive ;)

Greetings back!

It's beautiful! 

WOW , what a great job!

Thank you! :)

Sleeving arrived!

Today my package from Gosumodz arrived.

I'm really excited to start sleeving tomorrow but here are some pictures i took for you:

515WqrL.jpg

Y9bPVsi.jpg

rL4SAaa.jpg

YtrzonE.jpg

Some test shots of the sleeving

Hs8kUNg.jpg

bbQTrHO.jpg

qVXoqI2.jpg

As you can see the sleeve is very dense, you can barely see some of the black wire

through the white sleeve but i'll just use some white wire for this cables.

vUabMka.jpg

BNvyjD0.jpg

A big thanks to

zkywph5.jpg

for their support!

More pics will follow!

Cheers,

Matteo

Very nice!!!

i got my package from gosumodz as well with some nice sleeves. And i already finished sleeving the stuff i was going to sleeve. For the Sata-Sleeve, i would recommend to use White Sata Data cables or wrap the Sata Data fist with some white tape of some sort. 

post-85195-0-42713800-1427239277_thumb.j

here you can see in the upper picture a red Sata Data cable just sleeved. Below it I first wrapped the Cable with some white isolation tape to get the complete white look ;)

"Hope this is more stable than my 2x00k CPU"

That is not a phrase you here often

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

"Hope this is more stable than my 2x00k CPU"

That is not a phrase you here often

My 2500k wasn't a good sample. I could get it to 4.2 for 24/7 but i needed to increase the vcore too much for anything above. 4.5 was stable for some hours till it crashed again.

OZkCQ9x.jpg?1

Update:

Happy to tell you that my cables are finished!

I love the result and hope you like it, too.

Please let me know what you think about it :)

72E1X3N.jpg

x2uZAuV.jpg

PdyFxEq.jpg

2SNwM9v.jpg

GsnJR54.jpg

a4pBcxY.jpg

QlrtHuH.jpg

VhJIL7v.jpg

lfBhrTK.jpg

BTSRW2x.jpg

If i have some time the next days i'll try to make

some photos outside, but i won't tell you what exactly ;)

Cheers,

Matteo :)

OMG that is going to be a beautiful build!!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Making awesome cables is cool but the way to photgraph them is the real art ^^ Keep it up !

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

fauurk man when it will be my turn?

can you tell me where did you learn about all this kind of stuff with computer builds and water cooling and all this cause damn i have 0 knowledge

Thank you all!

@tROVLET : Well i'm building computers a few years now. I always love to build a new system or get new hardware. You can learn a lot in the internet or just ask other people to help you.

1,5 years ago i talked to many other users to help me getting started into water cooling and now i'm the one who helps others. That's what i love about communities like LTT one.

Just send me a PM and ask what you want :)

I'm going to fly to London at thursday, i'll tell you when i'm back and ready to continue modding! ;)

I'm back from London and now ready again! :D

Some might not know yet but i'm planning to put my Nexus 7 as a monitor in the front of my case.

At first it was just an idea and i didn't do anything more but yesterday i found it again and installed

an app called TwomonUSB and here are the first results!

qZqP7WR.jpg

TAlkPsb.jpg

This app is great! It turns your android or ios device into a functional monitor with touchscreen and not just mirrors another display device.

It's a bit laggy but it's okay for what i want. Perfect for showing Rainmeter or display a logo :)

At the moment i'm looking for some acrylic and might order today, so stay tuned! ;)

Matteo

Nice to hear from you again, just thought about the build a day ago ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

<snipp>

Update:

Happy to tell you that my cables are finished!

I love the result and hope you like it, too.

Please let me know what you think about it :)

<snippity snip>

If i have some time the next days i'll try to make

some photos outside, but i won't tell you what exactly ;)

Cheers,

Matteo :)

Excuse my grammar, I absolutely suck at it. Like really bad.

AGH! I'm so torn about whether I like the 8 pin in front of the tubing or not!  :unsure: If I was going to sit next to the computer regularly, then it would bug the crap out of me. But, it is also really unique and cool-looking (especially with those sexy tubing runs). IDK man. Anyways, I love the new cables (way better than the rainbow stock ones). I also like the way that all of the front of the cables is white and all of the back is black, instead of the usual patterned design.

Excuse my grammar, I absolutely suck at it. Like really bad.

AGH! I'm so torn about whether I like the 8 pin in front of the tubing or not!  :unsure: If I was going to sit next to the computer regularly, then it would bug the crap out of me. But, it is also really unique and cool-looking (especially with those sexy tubing runs). IDK man. Anyways, I love the new cables (way better than the rainbow stock ones). I also like the way that all of the front of the cables is white and all of the back is black, instead of the usual patterned design.

THIS!

I didn't want to make the 8 pin like this but this way the cables won't kink, i'll try it behind the tubing and post some pics of it tomorrow :D

i chose this pattern because i only wanted two colours and no cablecombs, so a usual pattern wouldn't have made any sense imo and i've never seen this one before.

Glad you like it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, had too much to do since the last post and couldn't do much on the build.

First a picture for @nicon with the 8pin behind the tubing!

O51lRkU.jpg

But this isn't everything i got to show you, there's more! ;)

I took my soundcard apart and painted it white so it fits the rest of the project, i'm really happy with the result and hope you like it too :)

ZQghkpS.jpg

FlBtgnQ.jpg

Dc6oEmC.jpg

kiqUOpT.jpg

BUT WAIT! There's more! :D

PACKAGEEEEES :D

qUcctOU.jpg

DPtGNRs.jpg

So, that's it for today, hope i can update more often now

Cheers! :)

Yeah sure show us boxes but don't open them, dick :P

Really like your pics, looking forward to finally see the build finished