Probably the noobiest question

ManOfDisguise

Guys how do I paste a picture I made from MS Paint here(or to any forum which has the option) so it just shows up in my post as a picture and people can see it instead of some shortcut/link.

I know. I'm dumb as f*ck 

Edit: is it worthy of 1  Riot Point from Riot?

post-38096-0-92756100-1422190101.png

post-38096-0-92756100-1422190101.png

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Yep, to get it as a link you need to do something along the lines of what TheGamingBarrel said :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Imgur is the best.

Then copy the link of the image and when making a post, press the image button

(the one with the tree beneath the smiley button) and paste the link there.

Guys how do I paste a picture I made from MS Paint here(or to any forum which has the option) so it just shows up in my post as a picture and people can see it instead of some shortcut/link.

I know. I'm dumb as f*ck

b880cf8618.png

Press on that when making/editing a post and put the URL from a site like imgur.

Save -> Upload to imgur -> press the button @JoeyDM suggested and paste the link.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You have to save it, then upload it to a website, such as imgur or puush

I tried putting it into LoL forums with the "attachment" tool and I need to resize it so I did but now it exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5KB for that filetype. The pic is 76.1 KB. so which filetype do I use?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I tried putting it into LoL forums with the "attachment" tool and I need to resize it so I did but now it exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5KB for that filetype. The pic is 76.1 KB. so which filetype do I use?

Are you using .jpg? 

And Paint is pretty bad with file sizes actually.. You can't tell it how much to compress the image

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Save -> Upload to imgur -> press the button @JoeyDM suggested and paste the link.

I posted the picture to imgur, uploaded it, it made a link for me then I pressed the button here that @JoeyDM told me to and I pasted the link but it says im not allowed to use the extension on the forum

Specs of my PC:

Are you using .jpg? 

And Paint is pretty bad with file sizes actually.. You can't tell it how much to compress the image

the picture is .png or so it says on Paint in the properties

Specs of my PC:

I posted the picture to imgur, uploaded it, it made a link for me then I pressed the button here that @JoeyDM told me to and I pasted the link but it says im not allowed to use the extension on the forum

the picture is .png or so it says on Paint in the properties

I'm not sure if LTT allows .png.. It should..

But I know .jpg is a usually a smaller extension.

VZx2t2O.png

Is this what u mean?

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

ROFL it works now. but not every forum has this i think :P

Specs of my PC: