Just bought Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Steam; two items in my Library

Hey, I just got Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on steam and there are two items in my library related to this game:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Call of duty: Advanced Warfare - Multiplayer

I just got the game for the Multiplayer, so I'm downloading the latter item (36GB)

The multiplayer item has no achievements and etc, but the regular "Call of Duty: Modern Warefare" has a bunch of achievements, info, all that.

Am I downloading the wrong "Game"?

its broken into campaign and multiplayer but its retarded because you need both for the game to run, they have been doing this bullshit since modern warfare 2 and there is no logical reasoning behind it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

its broken into campaign and multiplayer but its retarded because you need both for the game to run, they have been doing this bullshit since modern warfare 2 and there is no logical reasoning behind it.

You need both.

What kind of shit is that? I have NO intention in playing campaign, it's just a waste of writes on my SSD.

What kind of shit is that? I have NO intention in playing campaign, it's just a waste of writes on my SSD.

Every other game has mulitplayer and singleplayer all in one game.. You really should not be complaining as every other game does this, Call Of Duty just separates it lol.

Q2OqCE5.png

Well the Single Player game is only 6gb; what is really grinding my gears is that I can't download "two games" at once.

They both use the same textures/resources it's more for people that intend to play both but don't want a game totaling over 50gb.

I myself did NOT install the 6gb Sp.

I can load MP fine.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

They both use the same textures/resources it's more for people that intend to play both but don't want a game totaling over 50gb.

That's a relief! After this painful download, what do I launch for achievements? Still CoD:MW MP?

I myself did NOT install the 6gb Sp.

I can load MP fine.

Do you get steam achievements? 

I only play multiplayer and just downloaded the multiplayer part. Works fine. As for achievements I think all achievements were for single player only.

i5-4690K | Kraken X61 | GA-Z97X-SLI | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB Kit | Gigabyte GTX 970 | H440 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 3TB | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G500s | Logitech G51 | Logitech G27

The split SP & MP has been around in CoD for a while now, neither one requires the other for use.

That's a relief! After this painful download, what do I launch for achievements? Still CoD:MW MP?

Yes but there's only 5 achievements for advanced warfare MP the rest are single player/exo survival.

First CoD game I bought, looked cool with the jetpacks and double jumping around (Also the guns look cool)

Does this game have zombies?

First CoD game I bought, looked cool with the jetpacks and double jumping around (Also the guns look cool)

Now that would be a spoiler would it not.

According to gamestop if you buy the season pass then yes it will have zombies but that was regarding the console version. I am not sure of the pc version.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Q2OqCE5.png

Well the Single Player game is only 6gb; what is really grinding my gears is that I can't download "two games" at once.

I wish I could get that DL speed but thanks to Time Warner buying the area I live in that will never happen lol. 15MBs down is the most they offer and no plans to upgrade ever. I wish I could get fios.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I wish I could get that DL speed but thanks to Time Warner buying the area I live in that will never happen lol. 15MBs down is the most they offer and no plans to upgrade ever. I wish I could get fios.

60mbitdown 30mbit up here in brooklyn, ny; cablevision ftw (customer support asks me where to watch movies free)

You don't need to install both. 

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

You don't need both to run the game. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

There are no MP achievements, and if you don't plan on playing the campaign don't download it, it's not required.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W