North Korea has played a bit too rough with the US, US Gov to respond

XTankSlayerX

So can the US Gov tell Sony its okay to release the Interview on Christmas day again and can Obama tell North Korea to stop their shit otherwise they'll get another flyby by one of the most deadly machines of war that the world has ever seen? 

Valiant_Shield_-_B2_Stealth_bomber_from_

One of these is scary enough. Would they like the entire fleet of them just casually strolling above their capital? Cause thats what you get for issuing terrorist threats against a US company of this calibre and to this degree. 

Good job North Korea. You managed to piss off a lot of people and get the US Gov involved (lets ignore how bad Sony is at securing things for a moment) and most importantly you threatened the release of a James - Seth masterpiece. 

Enjoy your newfound freedom.

This assumes that Obama has the spine to do this. He doesn't. Clinton, Reagan, Kennedy, or Nixon would probably have the spines to do this through discrete order (And heck, Bush Jr. would be inept enough to call for this), but Obama is too incompetent and too anti-military to see this kind of action through.

Then again, PMCs are a different story altogether.......

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

A few nukes is enough, You can launch a array of 4 or so at every important city and only a few nukes can be stopped.

For US that would be

-Washington

-New york

-Los Angles

-Chicago

They need to be Intercontinental balistic misiles though, and they are expensive as hell.

NK's longest range missile reaches into Alaska a bit, but not even California, let alone the rest of the 48. We don't really need to worry about NK's missiles... And hopefully the would realize that if they instigated anything, they would be blown off the map, tenfold over.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I think you're failing to see that Sony has no other choice if all the major theatres refuse to screen the film.

And since it was North Korea calling it an act of war I think the US Gov advised or ordered against release if Sony hadn't decided yet. Declaration of War by a country's government is not the same as a terrorist threat.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

NK's longest range missile reaches into Alaska a bit, but not even California, let alone the rest of the 48. We don't really need to worry about NK's missiles... And hopefully the would realize that if they instigated anything, they would be blown off the map, tenfold over.

it only takes 3 modern warheads going off to cause a global nuclear fallout

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

This is crazy. I really hope we get to fuck up North Korea sometime. I may sound like an ass saying that, but they have literally fucked with us for too long and they treat their people like shit. They need a whole new restructure. Problem is, imagine if we do go into war with them. Guess who comes in to help them? China. It's like Battlefield 4 I tell ya. Too many countries will be involved and it would be a slaughter. Let's hope this simmers down... yet it might not at all.

0/10 people are surprised. By the way, just pointing out that you could actually call this the first real act of cyber warfare.

It's a B2 stealth bomber. From what we know, it goes totally undetected on radars and other tracking equipment because of the shape of the aircraft.

And the funny thing is, the B2 has been in production for quite a long time I think. Probably scarier things in the arsenal yet to be revealed

There's also a lot classified about the B-2 bomber, it's been shrouded in secrecy for years until the 1999 intervention in Yugoslavia, after the Serbs where able to pick up the already active F-117 on outdated Soviet-era Radars.

So can the US Gov tell Sony its okay to release the Interview on Christmas day again and can Obama tell North Korea to stop their shit otherwise they'll get another flyby by one of the most deadly machines of war that the world has ever seen? 

One of these is scary enough. Would they like the entire fleet of them just casually strolling above their capital? Cause thats what you get for issuing terrorist threats against a US company of this calibre and to this degree. 

Good job North Korea. You managed to piss off a lot of people and get the US Gov involved (lets ignore how bad Sony is at securing things for a moment) and most importantly you threatened the release of a James - Seth masterpiece. 

Enjoy your newfound freedom.

The U.S. won't go to war with North Korea unless it's absolutely necessary (and I mean absolutely necessary). North Korea has their own arsenal that even our government knows about and fears. Hacking SONY isn't really an act of war nor will it result in one. If the U.S. ever went over and started an attack on North Korea then WW3 would be imminent. The death toll and body count from both sides wouldn't justify something as simple as a company like SONY being hacked.

I don't think even China will defend NK for shit like this.

Wouldn't really be much of a war since NK really has nothing comparable to any super power, besides say a few nuclear weapons.

They have every male in the country combat trained and ready, nukes and a crazy bastard leader whose ready to press the big red button at any time, they might not last very long but that doesn't mean there not ready to start the war, and that's all it takes. Suddenly you've got China & Russia (Putin is a crazy mofo too) all ready to seek revenge, I only hope Cameron keeps his ass out of it.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

j6s64j.jpg

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

The U.S. won't go to war with North Korea unless it's absolutely necessary (and I mean absolutely necessary). North Korea has their own arsenal that even our government knows about and fears. Hacking SONY isn't really an act of war nor will it result in one. If the U.S. ever went over and started an attack on North Korea then WW3 would be imminent. The death toll and body count from both sides wouldn't justify something as simple as a company like SONY being hacked.

Doesn't mean Korea won't start it though.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

They have every male in the country combat trained and ready, nukes and a crazy bastard leader whose ready to press the big red button at any time, they might not last very long but that doesn't mean there not ready to start the war, and that's all it takes. Suddenly you've got China & Russia (Putin is a crazy mofo too) all ready to seek revenge, I only hope Cameron keeps his ass out of it.

NK is a country full of under nourished citizens... i doubt the have enough resource and MUSCLE power to wage a war... What will they eat? Humans?

NK is a country full of under nourished citizens... i doubt the have enough resource and MUSCLE power to wage a war... What will they eat? Humans?

Irrelevant I'm afrard, they live in a dictatorship, KJU says the word suddenly there all donning the camo and AK47s and invading SK just to piss the USA off, ftr that is enough to start WW3. Like I said, they might not last long but they can still start it all off.

So, I was looking forward to some stupid laughs. Guess not anymore :(

Isn't it available on like 57863225678997653321123 different torrent sites?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

First of all the missiles need to work. Knowing North koreas history of long range ballistics, it's more likely to blow up on take off than reach Alaska.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

ok, time to freedom the fuck out of korea

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I wish Kim Jong Un would just shut the fuck up and get assassinated. He has no reason to live. Someone should charge NK, kill Kim and release all of the people in the labour camps.

TL;DR WE NEED TO BRING DOWN COMMUNISM

1) Why has no one quoted Team America yet?

2) I don't think North Korea is capable of launching nukes into most of America, so you guys are safe.

3) America will ask us (England) for help again, and we'll go "Yes we'll help you" like we always do...

4) If 3 happens and ships are seen close to North Korean shores then I just hope we manage to blow up the nukes in air instead of letting them hit people.

5) War will probably happen a lot sooner than people think, North Korea are just flexing their little muscles. Also Russia just lost a lot of money too...

China I'm not sure which side they are on... China is the only place where you can travel to North Korea and back with gifts, if you go through South Korea they take them off you, but China bailed America out of dept. It's a tough one but I kinda of expect another East vs West cold war 2 soon except this time I think there will be some actual small skirmishes over neutral countries, like Ukraine, South Korea etc and a lot more tech flexing more hacking more who's got the biggest e-peeeeeen.

I've been saying it for a few years now we're over due a big war. Since WW2 there has only really been skirmishes nothing on a big scale, yes WW1 and 2 taught us wars suck and they are extremely costly, also the power of the nuke. You really think though that people like Kim Jong-un and other people like Hitler, care about killing millions to get what they want? They'll fire a nuke or 2.

it's a confirmation, not a suspicion...

So says the FBI not much better then suspicion...

Either way Sony folded  and canceled the movie rather then just release it on DVD which would have removed the threat of theaters being blown up. So GOP have what they wanted. The US might love it's wars and trying to police the world but they're not going to start a war over something as stupid as Sony being retarded and if the attacks really were on behalf of NK though I doubt it they have what they wanted so why would they attack?

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

This is goddamned ridiculous to see one of the largest tech corporations in Sony folding to a small group of cyberterrorists in the GOP/NK. I honestly don't even know why people are getting their undies tied over a movie portraying the assassination of a despotic dictator. 

Movies in the past portrayed the assassinations of George W. Bush and Margaret Thatcher and honestly no one in Hollywood gave a crap but now some people are complaining and Sony's CEO even wanted to scale back The Interview. But I guess portraying and glorifying the killing of centre-right politicians is okay but not Communists/the left. This entire episode is a farce. 

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

i still cant believe sony caved and are not releasing the movie. now they have sony by the ballz. 

They actually did pull the movie?!??!?!?!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

well this matter just turned much more interesting, wonder what they are going to say tomorrow

indeed, if they used prototype helis to take down bin laden, DARPA sure must have some really scary shit on them

Apparently one of them crashed, so "scary shit" stays at very experimental level.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Holy cow, that bomber looks freaking scary. I thought it was a UFO at first. man that thing does not look welcoming.

#merica, bomb all the stuff

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Welcome to Amerika, home of the cowardly, land of the meek.

Seriously, I hope some good samaritan hacks sony, "steals" the movie and releases it on bit torrent or something.

North Korea.......eat a fucking dick. Your country is shit, your leader is insane, and how not one of you has taken him out is beyond fucking belief.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs