Keycap question.

loccilucas
Go to solution Solved by TheMcSame,
Replacement keycap set for Cherry MX Switch keyboards

They're made by ducky/sold under their brand.

hiya guys just a quick question.

Can you use these keycaps on any cherry mx keyboard http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-124-DK ?

Because it says that they are for a ducky keyboard but I'm pretty sure all cherry switches are the same. So could I use these keycaps on my razer blackwidow ultimate? (2012 edition with real cherry switches)

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

hiya guys just a quick question.

Can you use these keycaps on any cherry mx keyboard http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-124-DK ?

Because it says that they are for a ducky keyboard but I'm pretty sure all cherry switches are the same. So could I use these keycaps on my razer blackwidow ultimate? (2012 edition with real cherry switches)

Yes, you can use them

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Replacement keycap set for Cherry MX Switch keyboards

They're made by ducky/sold under their brand.

Yes, you can--at least for the most part. Some keyboards like the G710+ has a non standard bottom row and finding proper key caps may be more difficult. 

As for your keyboard, there should be no issues. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yes, you can--at least for the most part. Some keyboards like the G710+ has a non standard bottom row and finding proper key caps may be more difficult. 

As for your keyboard, there should be no issues. 

Alright thanks for the quick responses as usual.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s