Spotify Familly Plan

GoodBytes

Spotify the popular music subscription service, is now offering a new plan for its users: Spotify Family.

240_spotify_2013.jpg

The plan is for a user family and friends, which give all them (and you), premium service starting at 14.99$.

You have different options:

-> For 2 - 14.99$

-> For 3 - 19.99$

-> For 4 - 24.99$

-> For 5 - 25.99$

The plan option is coming to every country where Spotify is available in the coming weeks.

The subscription for premium account for a single user, is 9.99$, so it is 5$ more per user.

I would get this if I had friends who would want this. Problem is getting everyone to pay on time.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

This is just what I need! Been mooching off my brother's premium for the past few weeks but can't listen to music at the same time he is. Just end up changing songs on each other's phone.

I'd rather just use an ad blocker for Spotify than pay.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I would love this. Me and my brother are always bitching about who gets to listen. And the ads. 

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Thats really good

except me my brother and dad all get it free with vodafone for 2 years :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

If you don't like the service, then don't use the service, instead of doing something worst than pirating music.

If you want such service, and don't like Spotify, you have other services: Rdio, XBox Music, for example.

I tried Spotify.. no thanks. I'll stick with the iTunes store.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

If you don't like the service, then don't use the service, instead of doing something worst than pirating music.

If you want such service, and don't like Spotify, you have other services: Rdio, XBox Music, for example.

The quality is also waay better with spotify premium. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Seems like a perfect Christmas idea for the girlfriend and I.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

If it was simply ~£5 a month then i'd consider it, their services don't warrant a £10 a month price tag, considering a £9 a month MMO sub gives you much more.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Can't be used in my country ;(

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

I feel the same. That's why I decided last summer, that I won't pay for gas anymore.

I just fill my car up and drive away (yes, we don't have to prepay/preauthorize where I live)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Thanks you  :)

I was just going to scroll away but i felt better after reading that  :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Not paying for tv shows or movies, because there is no f*cking alternative ( http://theoatmeal.com/comics/game_of_thrones ) imho that is ok.

But when there is a good alternative (like Spotify) and people use it (knowing, that it costs someone else money), but won't even listen to the ads, then these people really piss me off. 

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

is this per month?

Yeah, it is. $26 dollars for 5 premium accounts is a pretty solid deal if everyone in your family is using Spotify.

I pay for premium monthly, and as someone who's listening to music up towards 8 hours a day at work. Well worth the $10 I pay each month.

Yeah, it is. $26 dollars for 5 premium accounts is a pretty solid deal if everyone in your family is using Spotify.

I pay for premium monthly, and as someone who's listening to music up towards 8 hours a day at work. Well worth the $10 I pay each month.

I Agree. I don't have Spotify, I prefer XBox Music, and for 10$ per month that I pay (well less, I pay 100$ per year), its well worth it, if you listen to a lot of music. Great way to discover new artists also, especially that you get to listen to FULL songs, not some 30sec clip. And it feels good to go "Oh I like this music... download album!" Without a moment of thought.

FINALLY!!!! Now i dont have to politely ask my dad to stop using MY account.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Seriously. I'm so sick of people doing shit like that.

Spotify also has student discounts Found that out last week.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/