Wat movie did you just saw?

Xsilent(X)

edge of tomorrow 8/10 pretty good not bad

earth to echo 3/10 best shakey cam ever

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

22 Jump Street was absolutely hilarious - 9/10

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was horrible, so boring I fell asleep in the cinema - 3/10

Grave Hallowen

7/10 The movie is pretty scary but the story not quite good

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

I saw Interstellar last weekend. It was pretty good. It was surprisingly science-y for a film meant for wide appeal, with large parts of the narrative relying on some rather heady theoretical physics concepts.

Guardians of the Galaxy   8.5/10

Much better than I expected. It as very entertaining, and the humor was very good too.

The hunger games catching fire (i know it's old, ok) i give it 8/10 and i'd pay whatever to get Katniss :D

Don't get mad, get even...

Captain America: The winter soldier

8/10 Liked it.

His neighbour looks like my classmate  :o

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

welcome to hell, 10 out 10

I5 3570K@ 4.4 - GIGABYTE Z77- Kingston 8G 2400 RAM - MSI GTX980 - HAF-X - 27'' ROG SWIFT + 32'' LG IPS - OCZ 250G SSD + WD 4TB HDD - ASUS XONAR DX -Noctua NH-D14

We still haven't fixed the title of this thread?

One Direction - Where We Are: The Live Tour

2/10. ngl it was pretty stupid. Just a recorded concert.

"Rawr XD"

Interstellar, if you can get past the one paradox and the one plot hole its a great science movie. 8/10. 

The November Man - 6/10

Started off good, and Pierce Brosnan does it like a boss, but unfortunately, the suporting actors weren't very good, along with the script.

Still, good entertainment.

Wrong Turn 6. Was disappointed, expected more gore, didn't find the plot to be interesting.

Brad Pitt Zombie Movie World War Z: 4/10

Lame story, jump scares and sub par science and CGI. Really, nobody noticed millions of people turning into zombies because we were too busy watching Oprah? (You get a disease, you get a disease, you get a disease!)

So Much Destruction You'd Think Michael Bay Directed It But He Didn't Godzilla (2014): 2/10

They killed Brian Cranston, who they made look like the main character, within 30 minutes, weak story, forgettable characters (can't name a single one except Godzilla) and lots of Samsung and LG product placement (Would've let it go if it weren't the LG G Flex than no sane person would buy).

A GM Commercial Captain America: Winter Soldier: 7.5/10

OK plot, awesome cast and HEAPS AND HEAPS of product placement. We're encroaching on Michael Bay territory here. Apple, HTC and GM, but the worst was by far GM. It seemed like EVERY SINGLE CAR was made by GM. A Hummer H2 slammed into the heros' Chevy Cruise, which started the scene where heros blow up a Camaro, take cover behind a Volt (HA) and crash into a Tahoe. Completely separate was the scene where Samuel L. Jackson's Suburban is ambushed by faux-DC-cops-who-are-really-Hydra-agents driving Impalas.

Katniss Crying The Entire Movie Mockingjay, Part 1: 8/10

Actually, Samsung paid for me to go to an advanced screening on Tuesday, so I got to see this before the rest of the world. It was kinda cool, but there was a lot of crying from Katniss. Snow was awesome, though. Gale was as boring as ever.

Those are the last four movies I've seen.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

Gingerclown

2/10

Only victors are allowed to live... this world is merciless like that.

Lucy.

7/10

Girlfriend wanted something after the movie so, 10/10 

As Above, So Below. Excellent movie. Interesting plot and setting, good acting and well-made special effects. 8/10

neighbors 9.5/10

very funny movie. its not like most comedies where there are some funny parts then some plot. Neighbors is just non stop funny parts.

the end gets kinda ridiculous but that is what makes in funny

definitely not for those who are sensitive to nudity and crude humor though. so not the best pick to watch with your family on thanksgiving.....

The Day After Tomorrow.  6/10, made me nostalgic for the cold war.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

I watched Star Wars... The first one..

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

interstellar 8.5/10 -made me cry

Fury 7/10 -kill all the na...!

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB