Wat movie did you just saw?

Xsilent(X)

Whiplash. I love JK Simmons! If you haven't seen it then you should definitely check it out.

Wait, did you rate it a 9.8 out of 10? You can really accurately represent your opinion on a scale of 0-100?

I went and saw the theory of everything.

it was marketed as a movie about stephen hawking but its more about his first wife and there struggle

not bad though 7/10

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Whiplash. I love JK Simmons! If you haven't seen it then you should definitely check it out.

Wait, did you rate it a 9.8 out of 10? You can really accurately represent your opinion on a scale of 0-100?

Great movie. JK is so hardcore !

Jus saw Birdman. Story was cool but the continuous shots were awesome.

Great movie. JK is so hardcore !

Jus saw Birdman. Story was cool but the continuous shots were awesome.

Thanks, gonna check out Birdman. Any movie with Edward Norton is instantly on my watch list.

Thanks, gonna check out Birdman. Any movie with Edward Norton is instantly on my watch list.

Then you should watch American History X if you haven't already, great movie.

Then you should watch American History X if you haven't already, great movie.

I love that film. It's my favourite Norton film at least.

• 2 weeks later...

The Hills Have Eyes 2 (2007). Not as good as the first one and it got a bit boring towards the end, but still a good movie.

• 2 weeks later...

The incredible Burt Wonderstone

I though it is a bad movie but actually it was quite good.

The most recent movie i watched was Fury. One of the better wwII films since saving private ryan imo

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Just did a double feature. Wild Strawberries followed by Dr. Strangelove. What a mix! Haha! Wild Strawberries gets a 9/10 and Dr. Strangelove gets an 8/10.

Samurai X Movie- Entertainment

Saturn V rocket documentary- had my students watch it

Samurai Deeper Kyo- currently half way through

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has five different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salted sheep heads

• 2 weeks later...

The Avengers - Age of Ulton premiere in belgium omg 10/10 :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

The Railway Man.

8.5/10 enjoyed the move a lot, but some scenes of flashbacks got confusing

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

The Babadook, had me checking my closet for "it" after watching it  :(

junker build in the making

The Hobbit III - Battle of five armies (at home) :D

Does it have to be modern films? 

2001: A Space Odyssey, again. 10/10. Just a fantastic film. 

BUT $4 TO CALL FROM A SPACE STATION?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Seen the dark knight trilogy for the first time. Bloody hell they're good films, as a trilogy 9.5/10. As individual films, batman begins is a 8/10 (An english ra's al ghul just doesn't seem right, even if it is Liam Neeson) The dark knight is a straight 10/10, Heath Ledger is outstanding but the bat sonar is far too cheesy. The dark knight rises is a 9.5/10, losing half a point for putting Alfred through all that pain. I would dock more points for that but Anne Hathaway just adds them back on.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Seen the dark knight trilogy for the first time. Bloody hell they're good films, as a trilogy 9.5/10. As individual films, batman begins is a 8/10 (An english ra's al ghul just doesn't seem right, even if it is Liam Neeson) The dark knight is a straight 10/10, Heath Ledger is outstanding but the bat sonar is far too cheesy. The dark knight rises is a 9.5/10, losing half a point for putting Alfred through all that pain. I would dock more points for that but Anne Hathaway just adds them back on.

I can agree with those ratings. The Dark Knight is my all time favorite.

been a while but think the last movie i saw was biutiful , spanish movie 

9/10

would diffently watch again and recommend it

Last week, Godfather I, II, III.

12/10

10 hour straight.

Must watch.

If you have, watch it again.

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane

been a while but think the last movie i saw was biutiful , spanish movie 

9/10

would diffently watch again and recommend it

was it pan's labyrinth?

What the fuck even is this. I cannot break down what you were trying to say. Also, wrong sub-forum.

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000