[US] PNY 64GB Turbo USB 3.0 Flash Drive FREE After MIR

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9174065&CatId=3787

PMY 64GB Turbo USB 3.0 Flash Drive & McAfee Multi Access Security 5 Device Bundle

Original Price: $119.99

- $60.00 Instant Savings

- $60.00 Mal-in Rebate

= - $0.01 (you GAIN a penny)

EDIT:            + Shipping and Handling

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

IS THIS LEGIT

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

LOL WAT

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

I'm gonna buy this when I get home! Good find!

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9174065&CatId=3787

PMY 64GB Turbo USB 3.0 Flash Drive & McAfee Multi Access Security 5 Device Bundle

Original Price: $119.99

- $60.00 Instant Savings

- $60.00 Mal-in Rebate

= - $0.01 (you GAIN a penny)

Thanks, just ordered it.  Had to pay $11 for shipping, but thats how it goes.

Damn TD and MIR, cant you just make my life easy and just give me an instant discount....sadistic bastards 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Dang, I have the 32GB version and it has been a good flash drive so far. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Good find! Thanks OP!

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Add shipping and handling and problematic rebates.... $5 for where I live. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I don't really need the flash drive and McAfee is crap. Wonder if I could sell McAfee to some poor unsuspecting sap, or is that too harsh?

Thanks @kraxe_tk for reminding me that S+H aren't free.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

Woo thanks. I'll get it for free because of shoprunner. Free 2 day shipping. 

You can also get a 4GB stick of ADATA 1600 DDR3 for $10 plus shipping if anyone is interested. You won't be able to get both though since the rebate is tied to the Mcafee and that is limit 1. 

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9496507&CatId=11478

Edit: Nevermind. It's not eligible for shoprunner. Really hate that not everything is eligible. 

Mcafee is always bundled with stuff... I'm really wary of rebates though. So if I'm not ok with buying it for full price, I don't engage.

So you buy it for $60, wait for it to come to your house, once you receive it process the MIR, then you get $60 back?

So you buy it for $60, wait for it to come to your house, once you receive it process the MIR, then you get $60 back?

yes.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Yes...but if you area the type of person to put things off to the last second I wouldn't advise doing it. Personally I suffer from depression and if I can put anything off I will, and thus I've lost rebates I could've gotten simply because I couldn't force myself to write on a piece of paper...thats rather depressing.

I was curious if they would ship it to Canada, turns out they do. For a cost $69.99. How is it possible that UPS can charge that much for shipping this to Canada. You would think that it is for duty/import fees but, 90% of the time something that I ordered that shipped with UPS I had to pay at the door.

I bought it already, but I'm a bit concerned with the last clause :

1. Purchase a qualified product listed on this form between 8/14/2014 and 12/31/2014.
2.Go to http://mcafee.4myrebate.com/?oc=MCA-10000 to claim your rebate (Details Below)
3. Print the rebate application at http://mcafee.4myrebate.com/?oc=MCA-10000
4. Mail in all the appropriate documents.
5. By redeeming this rebate you are agreeing to Activate and Install McAfee Multi Acess, and to enroll in the Auto Renewal feature of the product for the first 10 months of the the subscription. After the first 10 months, you are free to opt out of the Auto Renewal feature at any time.

Does this mean I actually have to install it, I plan on ignoring that part of the clause but it does concern me a little.

1. Purchase a qualified product listed on this form between 8/14/2014 and 12/31/2014.

2.Go to http://mcafee.4myrebate.com/?oc=MCA-10000 to claim your rebate (Details Below)

5. By redeeming this rebate you are agreeing to Activate and Install McAfee Multi Acess, and to enroll in the Auto Renewal feature of the product for the first 10 months of the the subscription. After the first 10 months, you are free to opt out of the Auto Renewal feature at any time.

Does this mean I actually have to install it, I plan on ignoring that part of the clause but it does concern me a little.

Well fk that. Didn't know that. I'm cancelling my order. Not worth the trouble. 

i'm worried too, when I see such great deals I always read the fine print!

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

i'm worried too, when I see such great deals I always read the fine print!

I did that with some other internet security for a free usb battery pack but that one only required you to activate it and install it but not the auto renewal. If it comes down to it and Tigerdiect won't cancel my order, I'll just use my google wallet debit card and if I forget, the transaction will just be declined anyway since I won't have cash on my card.