Wooden pc with custom power button

wildgg

i had no room too mount it on the front pannel, that's why it's on the side :P

LKTwgqo.jpg9v3l0yZ.jpgNpxovw1.jpg

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

if the flip switch works, thats bad ass :o

yea

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

btw, power button on the side is something that should become more common, not a huge thing, but easier to see if im sitting down, wont have to start the PC before sitting :o

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

The flip switch turns on the PSU?

This is an awsome mod btw...

yes the flip switch turns on the PSU

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

that's awesome!

I would have made the flip switch a momentary switch for reset, and replaced the switch under engine start with a Cherry MX blue to fit my infatuation with those keyswitches, but functionally that's pretty awesome, and aesthetically it's fantastic.

my favorite "Front panel" mod to date.

Thank you @! i appreciate it

@Manny Calavera no need if you OC 24/7 :D

That's flipping awesome! Did you open up your PSU to get it to work?

Pardon the bad joke.

That's flipping awesome! Did you open up your PSU to get it to work?

Pardon the bad joke.

yes ofcours, i needed to increas the lengh of the psu button cables to the flip switch.

if the flip switch works, thats bad ass :o

ever tought about when you accidental hit the flip switch and you don't notice your pc shut down.

if you use this button dissable all the other functions of the power switch in your bios let it only start the pc to avoid these things or people who do it on purpose,

that brings us to the other thing a reset switch maybe the nitro button ;).

but still nice mod you did there. thumbs up

ever tought about when you accidental hit the flip switch and you don't notice your pc shut down.

if you use this button dissable all the other functions of the power switch in your bios let it only start the pc to avoid these things or people who do it on purpose,

that brings us to the other thing a reset switch maybe the nitro button ;).

but still nice mod you did there. thumbs up

theres a trigger shroud over the switch so no accidental shut downs.

Damn makes me want to do something like this, but clashes with my planned build : (