Commemorative Mod24 Shirts Available - Limited Run

http://teespring.com/mod24

header-mod24.jpg

What was it?

Mod24 was a big part of NVIDIA's Game24 event last week for the launch of their GTX 980, where they invited three two-man teams of PC modders - Team Mongoose, BSMODS, and Team Kill Ninja - to NVIDIA HQ to plan and build a customized gaming PC in only 24 hours. The theme was "Your Favourite PC Gaming Moment."

Full information: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/mod24

Linus and Luke survived this crazy event, and a bunch of you folks did too!

The creations from Team Mongoose, BSMODS, and Team Kill Ninja were amazing. If you missed the event or didn't get to see the final products, we have a recap coming soon.

If you were able to check out the event, thank you for watching! If you enjoyed the event and want something to remember it by (even if you had to take a couple naps during that 24 hour period ;)), then you are in luck.

We're doing a limited run on a Mod24 shirt with Linus Tech Tips branding over at http://teespring.com/mod24.

There are t-shirts, long sleeved shirts, and hoodies available - but they will only be there for 2 weeks!

As Linus said multiple times during the Mod24 stream, and as we always say, thanks for watching and supporting this stream and all of our other content. We really couldn't do it without you.

- Nick

Thanks nick!

If I had more money I'd get one :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Why aren't you modelling @nicklmg ;)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Ehh, it could have been better,I might buy one, but i'd much rather have Linus and Slick curled up in a ball sucking their thumbs sleeping <3

Diamond 5 in League :)

This is cool. Is there a place to watch Mod24?

13" Macbook Pro i7 (I7-3520M) | 16gb RAM | 128gb Sandisk SSD

Current build------------------------------Future build↓ 
Intel Core i7-4790K 3.5GHz Quad-Core | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 | MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 | 128gb Sandisk SSD | Corsair H90 94.0 CFM Liquid

Someone buy me one and I will owe ya.  I should have one after being up for all of it.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

@nicklmg Do you happen to know what the font is for the "I survived" bit? These look cool!

Font is "Furore Regular."

David created the design. I really think he did an awesome job with it.

• 2 weeks later...

With the end of the campaign, even though the target wasn't met, are these still going to be produced because it says under the relaunch bar that 101 were sold in the original campaign. I reserved a Hoodie and just wanted to know if i will still get it?

With the end of the campaign, even though the target wasn't met, are these still going to be produced because it says under the relaunch bar that 101 were sold in the original campaign. I reserved a Hoodie and just wanted to know if i will still get it?

I think this will answer your question.

611fb47f89.png

d26a72cd43.png

I think this will answer your question.

611fb47f89.png

d26a72cd43.png

Thanks. However I missed out because it turns out my reservation didn't process properly. :(

Purchased.

C'mon guys!

If I could buy one I would have.  I literally am in huge debt for 2 yrs with all extra money going to paying debt.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Tee today! its nice, it feels light on the body, its almost as if im not even wearing it! magic! although it is unusually long on the torso part for a M size... not an issue though!
The print seems like a solid work, no complains there.
Totally worth it. still somewhat disappointed that there was no option for a Zipper hoodie or sweater. WINTER IS COMING GODDAMMIT! :(

Yus.  B)

6eb50ef68be23340822e742168d524de.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.