best type of steak

spwath

What Is the best cut of steak?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Most cuts are delicious when prepared correctly. There isn't such a thing as ''the best'' cut of steak IMO, maybe the most expensive ( e.g. filet mignon.) but that doens't automatically make it the best.

Interested in Business and Technology

I just like sirloin medium rare :) with lots & lots of gravy + mint sauce babe :P

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

im hindu, fuck

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

T-bone.

More specifically t-bone, marinated overnight, cooked on a grill to between rare and medium rare. ;)

New york strip is my favorite. I like filet mignon too but for the price and how much you get new york strip is better to me. It's the only kind I grill out with, I actually just grilled steak today and it was delicious.(always cook medium to medium well, I dont like blood in mine, dont like the flavor)  :D

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

fillet, medium rare. fuck off haters :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Tbone and ribeye sound good. Going to red oiser

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

1369LoinT-BoneSteak.jpg

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

fillet, medium rare. fuck off haters :P

I do love a medium rare fillet

rare and bloody.

0E1pL81.jpg

Fillet for sure. Medium Rare is the business in my books.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Rib eye tbone and sirlon (to poor to eat flamion yan) Marinated and then slow cooked for about 4-5 hours

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

le meme

fine, medium rare (I normally order medium rare at a resaurant to avoid undercooked rare) but no more than medium rare.

I don't eat just straight steak...

But something like a nicely-marinated flank steak in a taco or burrito on the other hand...

MMMM

Fillet or sure. Medium Rare is the business in my books.

Medium rare is the best.

I might get a t bone, b/c has the strip and fillet

Fillet or sirloin, and it has to be at the most, medium rare, and at the minimum bleu. There will be blood spilt from that steak, or else there will be blood spilt from that chef.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim