I can't believe what just happened :D

Sauron

So today I went to visit my uncle, and lo and behold! A friend of his had just dropped him a corsair 800D and a corsair h100 water cooler for FREE! (apparently he has some issues with some of the components he had in there and decided to change it)

Since my uncle didn't have any use for it (pretty rare considering his job is building pcs among other things) I asked him if I could have it and he was happy to give it to me and free some space! I'm not certain that the AIO is an h100, but it does look a lot like it is (update- confirmed). Can't know for sure as it wasn't in a box, but tomorrow I will probably find out. This is great because I really needed a cpu cooler to replace my stock intel one (ewww) and since I was planning to crossfire my R9 290 with a second one when the prices go down a bit I can really use the extra airflow. The case also has a window on the side :D and better cable management options.

Some pics I found on google:

corsair_h100_060211_thumb.jpg

800d-threequarterview.png

92a6447a_corsair_800d_2.jpeg

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

nice dude!

BUILD LOG?

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

*Throws the one ring into the fires of mount doom*

Yes im jealous... Lucky bastard

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yup, that's a H100. Congrats!

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

The OP used a picture from Google, he still needs to see it in person to confirm it's a H100 also awesome none the less!

The OP used a picture from Google, he still needs to see it in person to confirm it's a H100 also awesome none the less!

Still, any AIO is better than a stock cooler.

BUILD LOG?

Possibly, I already have all the other parts (my current rig) so I might get around to actually moving it later this month or the next.

As @Coombzy said, it's still not 100% confirmed (I have seen the cooler but it's still screwed in the case so before I'm positive about it I'll need to remove it) and that pic was off of google :) thanks for the interest!

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

As @Coombzy said, it's still not 100% confirmed (I have seen the cooler but it's still screwed in the case so before I'm positive about it I'll need to remove it) and that pic was off of google :) thanks for the interest!

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you've already seen the thingy and found the pic that matches. 

Scumbag. I'm so happy for you.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I'm not sure how I'd react since I'm rocking an matx ROG board..that'd look so tiny in that massive case.

I'm not sure how I'd react since I'm rocking an matx ROG board..that'd look so tiny in that massive case.

I have an matx too xD well, better cable management and airflow I guess ^^ and considering it's free, anything goes!

DT0QB.jpg

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I have an matx too xD well, better cable management and airflow I guess ^^ and considering it's free, anything goes!

DT0QB.jpg

That looks... wierd.. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

That looks... wierd.. 

nah, won't look half as bad with an aio and two 2.5 slot gpus in crossfire (hopefully :P )

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

DT0QB.jpg

Pfffft...wow..that is amazing... :D

Pfffft...wow..that is amazing... :D

found it on google lol xD hopefully with water cooling it looks a bit better ^^

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

That looks... wierd.. 

About as weird as my Matx Gigabyte board looks inside my Corsair carbide air 540. Going to get a Phanteks Mini XL when they come out though.

As for the OP.

congratulations-quotes-sayings-i-hate-yo

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

DT0QB.jpg

Can I move into the spare room in that case? How much are you charging for rent?

I want an 800D so much. Wish they weren't disconinued :(

Life.exe is missing

I want an 800D so much. Wish they weren't disconinued :(

Buy one from eBay/craigslist I saw some going for cheap in the US or you know... 900D :3 

Buy one from eBay/craigslist I saw some going for cheap in the US or you know... 900D :3

I personally like the design of the 800D better than the 900D. I also don't plan on doing any crazy watercooling anytime soon :P

Life.exe is missing

Can I move into the spare room in that case? How much are you charging for rent?

Not much, but the graphics card is very picky about neighbours unfortunately ^^ (that's not my system btw, it's a random image that I found on google protraying an matx motherboard in the 800d)

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I personally like the design of the 800D better than the 900D. I also don't plan on doing any crazy watercooling anytime soon :P

I got one on ebay for £60 recently, there were more on the us site though for about $100

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

Nice win OP!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro