Doge + sl = facepalm

CatCloud

So....SL is the Stockholm Public Transport company and....this is there new commercial.

N6YI7sg.jpg

I don´t know what to think of this but my first reaction was
"Facepalm"

whoever designed it put the some words wrong but meh, 80% dont even know what the deal is with the dog

internet memes are a great advertising campaign if done right, however if the company tries to hard or is just trying to cash in on a trend then usually they are facepalm worthy, but it looks like they have pulled this one off.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I dunno, it was made to advertise.

You posted it over here, it definitely got your attention.

So its working at the very least?

These sorts of meme adverts work as some people have no idea, but those that do end up sharing them.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

I dunno, it was made to advertise.

You posted it over here, it definitely got your attention.

So its working at the very least?

These sorts of meme adverts work as some people have no idea, but those that do end up sharing them.

uh well i got a message from my friend about it and thats why i shared, otherwise i´d would not know.

The picture is from a train and i normally don't travel by those, only by bus

Also it was suppost to make me buy a new bus card and i didnt...so it only got my attention :P

A local taxi service had an advertisement in a newspaper using doge, wrecking ball, pokemon, and many other popular things.

Well. Im off to denmark... 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Pretty much everybody with a facebook, twitter or tumblr account is probably aware of doge.

I'd extend that to pretty much anyone with an internet account is probably aware of doge.