Night Theme Sucks, Day Theme Rules

nosirrah123

Hello my fellow day theme users! The enemy, night theme users, will never be able to intercept this message! Why? Because of their their inferior color palette! Today marks a revolution! Be free my brothers! Disguise our messages by using the superior text color, grayish black! Viva la Day Theme!

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

Good fight noob

8e07o.png

Of course I as a superiorly intellectual Day Theme user can discern the meaning in this jumble, but a Night Theme simpleton such as yourself would never be able to!

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

Of course I as a superiorly intellectual Day Theme user can discern the meaning in this jumble, but a Night Theme simpleton such as yourself would never be able to!

32562942.jpg

Nevermind!

32562942.jpg

Behold! My superior vocabulary has befuddled the night theme ignoramus! Viva la revolucion!

I think this is the color to use

That is true torture 

Behold! My superior vocabulary has befuddled the night theme ignoramus! Viva la revolucion!

Just highlight the text....

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen

What color is it?

Go to select more colors, then it's one to the right of the bottom left square.

8jMTXmD.jpg

inb4 someone mentions IP board.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

wwoa im writing in white

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I hate night theme hurts. upon page refresh the whole thing goes white after my eyes had adjusted to the dark.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Who cares? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i