Lian Li previews upcoming 94 Litre PC-V2130 full tower chassis with "enormous storage capabilities and liquid cooling facilities"

KakaoDj

Hexus article

Am i the only one who is not a huge fan of metal cases? I don't really like the metal/silver look of it. The USB panel looks very ghetto mounted, i would not have expected that from Lian Li :blink:. I love the bajoogles out of my matte black switch 810, which has some plastic.
The metal strip that passes straight through the middle of the case looks out of place, but is probably necessary for stability. They weigh a ton though, so they are quality products. That's the rule.
Even though i would not use it, i find it elegant, and i love the wheels on it  :P

cdOAStN.png

e28a0a40-3c3d-4b82-8ee9-cbc83982c934.jpgbceb39dd-4071-4e7f-8852-854106803be5.jpgc6c354e7-e9a3-4f2b-93c6-5a5840e74e4f.jpg0362dcfc-7a2a-4e08-bc3b-be0e6eebfa84.jpg

Different, looks like workstation/server kind of case, not bad

the wheels are a great touch, can be a PC or a kid toy here and there :P

PC Gaming forever...

Looks kind of rough, but is probably a solid package.

I don't care for the wheels too much :P

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

Ew. That's the only thing I can think of actually.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

So big.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Yeah don't really rate the look of it, that silver just makes it look a bit server grade or even a bit old school.

I dont under why lain li has premium prices, they make great cases, if we were in the year 2000 but time has gone on and cases have become a lot better apart from lian li.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I still like lian li cases can swap things around so well.

but i would agree they need to update people dont like the bare inside anymore

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I have always liked the look and style of Lian Li cases and other products. The only problem is that they have a tendency of having bad design implementations. Like on my fan controller from them they managed to make it not fit inside any optical drive bay which is beyond me because it was made for an optical drive bay. I just have it in the back of my case luckily I have a 540 Air so it isn't a problem. My favorite case of all time is the lian li PC-P80n. The only problems I have with it is that there are lots of little problems with it. Too many to count on one hand. For one thing the fan/rad mounts are slightly off in some places. Also it baffles me that they never released the p80n armorsuit which was painted inside and had a window. I just don't get most of their products but maybe that is because I am not Taiwanese. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

For the price you would have thought that they would at least paint the back and inside black as well. 

It's big and ugly. What else can I really say.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

For the price you would have thought that they would at least paint the back and inside black as well. 

Lian Li seem as hard headed about their metal insides as Noctua are with their poop brown.

"Look at me, I'm an artist, I don't give a shit about customer feedback" -dies of starvation

I also think Lian Li cases would look shitty even if they did go all black.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Looks like a great Workstation/Server/Nas build.

I used to have a Lian Li and it was really solidly built, only thing i didnt like about it was the lack of space for cable management in the back, and it looks like this one might have the same issue.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

lian li either you love it or hate it. And like 90% of people hate it.

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

Lian-li should know better than to only update the inside, even if has a somewhat classy look to it it doesn't hold up for a design that was first used in 2005..

The metal strip that passes straight through the middle of the case looks out of place, but is probably necessary for stability

that's to hold up heavier graphics cards so that they don't sag.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Ooooh The things i could do with this :D 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I would much rather have a corsair 900d. Being lian-li, its not going to be cheap.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

that's to hold up heavier graphics cards so that they don't sag.

Wow, that is actually pretty damn useful. That is a power user feature  ^_^

"The enormous liquid cooling capability of dual 240mm radiators"...the same amount mITX cases fit? Lian Li have lost the plot. People don't want giant ugly cases. People want windows to look at their liquid cooling. People don't like unpainted metal. Yawn, another flop for Lian Li

Ah Lian Li, masters of form over function. Internal layouts are meh in typical LL fashion and the thing is way too skinny if it wants to tout itself as a water cooling case. With 4TB drives now being a thing, no real person is going to utilize all those drive bays. They exist solely to block air flow.