US only Theif gold free via amazon to steam

Kevinkt

I know this website looks fish as all hell but i just put in fake info and still got the amazon code that gave me the steam code

FyOwty0l.png

http://thiefmodcompetition.com/ put in a fake name/email get the amazon codes go to amazon. put game in cart add code. game ends up free then check your email that on your amazon account for the steam key. and bam a free game.

It's legit, I just got mine. Though I suggest using fake info.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I'm about to do mine now. I don't have card information on my Amazon though and it is asking me to add one.

Yeah.... that might be a problem for some people.

Damn US only :/

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40

o lame thanks for leting me now

I'm about to do mine now. I don't have card information on my Amazon though and it is asking me to add one.

It doesn't charge anything to the credit card at the end so you can just use a fake card number to essentially just bypass that step.

http://www.getcreditcardnumbers.com/

Just make a fake US amazon account, it doesn't check your real location.

Is someone willing to give me a code?  :lol: not begging, just too lazy to make a US Amazon account after they denied mine on checkout  :(

Wow, it actually worked.. Thanks.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

Is someone willing to give me a code?  :lol: not begging, just too lazy to make a US Amazon account after they denied mine on checkout  :(

If you can't take 5 minutes to make a US amazon account then you obviously don't want the game very much.

just tried it saying that code is invalid

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

is theif any good?

Quite possibly the greatest stealth game of all time. If it isn't, then it's only because the title goes to the second game.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

So very odd first key didn't work i go another one on a second email and that one did work... Thanks alot for the post Kevinkt

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

So very odd first key didn't work i go another one on a second email and that one did work... Thanks alot for the post Kevinkt

You have to get the code on amazon, the key is just an amazon discount code making the game free.

You have to get the code on amazon, the key is just an amazon discount code making the game free.

Yeah i know the first "key"/discount code actually didn't work for me said it wasn't valid but i generated a second one and that worked fine.

Do I put a fake email or one that I dont use?

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Do I put a fake email or one that I dont use?

lol. They don't even check the email. This is what I used:

Name: wiefnpefnwp

Last name: roinfepnfep

Email: owfnpwenf@pfenrp.com

and they gave me the code :P

Yeah i know the first "key"/discount code actually didn't work for me said it wasn't valid but i generated a second one and that worked fine.

Ah I misread and thought you said the 2nd didn't work either, just assumed you were trying to redeem that code directly through steam:P

Fakenamegenerator

+ my own proxy

+

This

And it worked.

o_OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wat.

o_OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wat.

Oh, and i forgot... Maskme to mask my email.

Signatures are stupid.

Us only. :(

AMD FX 6300 | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ | HITACHI ULTRASTAR 1TB 7200RPM HDD | XFX RADEON HD 7950 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1600 MUSHKIN BLACKLINE | OCZ ZT 550W 80+ BRONZE PSU | ZALMAN Z5 PLUS CASE | LITE-ON iHDS118-04 DVD/CD DRIVE | BENQ GW2255 21.5" MONITOR