US only Theif gold free via amazon to steam

Kevinkt

Just go to your game library and it will say product code that is the steam key

Thanks man! I got it even though I live in the Philippines by using fake US address. 

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

the 1st code didnt work but the 2nd code did thanks!

Gimme a $1

Sorry, processing is taking longer than expected.

Please do not reorder this item.
Some Game and Software downloads go through extra verification that may take up to 4 hours.
This process is in place to prevent unauthorized orders on your account.

Uhhh.......... I entered fake stuff...... what does this mean? Should I try again?

God I love having a Borderlinx account :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Sweet! Got mine. Downloading now. :)

ConsTR(4)uct:

• CPU
    Threadripper 1900X @ 4.0GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus PRIME X399-A
  • RAM
    32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite @ 3466MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming-X 11G
  • Case
    SilverStone Fortress FT02
  • Storage
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO + 500GB WD Blue SSD + 2x 4TB WD Red (RAID1) + 3TB HGST Deskstar NAS
  • PSU
    Corsair AX760i
  • Display(s)
    2x Acer Predator XB271HK
  • Cooling
    BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G710+
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Sound
    Propellerhead Balance + Bose Companion II + AKG K7XX
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro

can someone give me the code amazon keeps telling me to enter a credit card number which i don't have :/

I made a quick script to grab a lot of codes pretty fast... You just have to redeem them on Amazon:

DYGS-WFBKQT-CN3BWG
DYH6-WFT8AX-UD9CLX
DYUV-CJJZSW-HFXH4Y
DYE4-L6BES3-8STPGR
DYR3-TXPAX5-TS62NV
DYQB-WRPBU9-K87RWS
DY7Q-BVAAXC-45UB6Q
DYSS-V7FVYG-9M53NT
DYKJ-GFPYMB-ZL2JL6
DYTV-ZJV7BK-4BAWEY
DY4Q-3SNEAT-Z6BVSM
DYKZ-7JCFFX-T93BY5
DYNU-EMNS83-CH8G2H
DYDP-X2HSS2-DHF94U
DYZ2-N9TMHS-GKB6LN
DYXW-2PTH5E-2YE8UZ
DYTT-M8TBSZ-B7MNQJ
DY2U-ZJ4EFG-VLE8JC
DYVZ-LZYTR4-YK57J6
DYQC-UNS2KR-UT5WLV
DY8L-WFSP7M-MWTNU3
DYTF-YJCWQ5-ZE2ZYC
DYVY-TNMYGK-YHCUYV
DY93-WC9KV5-7XN34V
DYGN-K3KD5C-KNYJQX
DY6Q-5HLJ3M-XWABUE
DYYK-8NEWEM-B5H7Q6
DYJ9-XACVNY-5LHK2P
DYWM-9FMZ2Q-NYVCWW
DYFY-7YZ7UX-FYABN4

Desktop: i9 12900K - 64GB 6000 MHz CL36 - RTX 4090 X3 OC

Unraid server: Ryzen 3900X - 32GB 3200 MHz CL14 - Quadro P2000 - 50+ TB raw

I'm about to do mine now. I don't have card information on my Amazon though and it is asking me to add one.

You can go to fakenamegenerator.com and get a fake credit card number as well man  I just got mine

I dont live in the us, can someone be kind enough and send me a steamkey over pm? :(

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Well I hope they won't mind the email...

7dqbW.png

Also for those outside the US (like me), create a new Amazon account and set the Country to United States, the rest of the info can just be faked (123 456 789 etc works). Don't miss out on the opportunity :)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I inserted the code and it says Code Invalid. Any reason? 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Okay I got it. But i got it from amazon and not from Steam :(

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Okay I got it. But i got it from amazon and not from Steam :(

You have to start the setup and click on view keys, you can use that key for Steam.

By the way if you change your location on amazon to a US based one it will work.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

You have to start the setup and click on view keys, you can use that key for Steam.

By the way if you change your location on amazon to a US based one it will work.

Yeah, I got it to work :). BTW, You have more coupons? :D

COMING SOON

This game was revolutionary in it's day.
First sneak them up. one of the first games that really had taken advantage of 3D sound, listening for foot steps and which direction they are ! was a brilliant 3dFX game of it day, really taken advantage of the 4MB 3DFX card

other old games you might like if you love this

Dues Ex original

System Shock 2
Half Life original
Thief 2 & 3

The day when games were based on playability rather than graphics

I just get it in Germany, the only thing you need to do is enter some random US address and you will be able to download the game/get the key.

Personal rig: Silverstone SG13 Case | AMD Ryzen 1700 | Biostar X370GTN |  EVGA GTX1080 Superclocked w/ FTW BIOS  | 450W SFX PSU | 16GB GSKILL DDR4-2666 | Roccat Ryus MK Pro Keyboard & Roccat Kone XTD Mouse | Samsung 850Pro NVMe PCIe SSD 256GB

Working Laptop: Thinkpad T460p with Core i7 6700HQ @ 2.6 GHz | 32GB DDR4 RAM | Intel HD 530 | GeForce 940MX | 256 GB Crucial M500 SSD 

Worked great! Thanks man, and I that just started loving the newest theif :) And I'm from Norway :)

works perfectly outside the us as well! just make a fake US amazon account and done! TY!

i am from India googled fake america address and phone number and type credit card number from the page 2 link and i got the game now.

Evil's Advocate Approved.