Elders Scrolls Online ESO beta weekend Key

calarahil

I have a beta key from Friday, January 10th at 6:00PM EST until Sunday, January 12th at 11:59PM EST. If anyone wants it let me know I don't plan on playing I don't have the time to play.

ill ave it

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Can I have it?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I'd love one please!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I want it

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Okay to be fair to all of you I'll supply it here for you dudes. If you don't have an account you need to go here first.

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/login

If you have not created an account, you'll need to create one and redeem the beta key provided in this email here. Keys from previous invitations that haven't been redeemed are now invalid.

YOUR BETA KEY: 4JN4KYG7F9EN3G4KMC4C
Please note that our login process has changed: To log in, use the username you registered (instead of your email address).

Explore Tamriel and share your feedback with us in-game. During this test, you'll be able to create a character in any of the three alliances, fight your way through dungeons, lay siege to your enemies on the battlefields of Cyrodiil, and much more!
Make sure to check the forums for updates during the session. Visit your account page if you need to re-download the game client, and please contact customer support if you encounter any issues.

Thank you for your participation!

-The Elder Scrolls Online Team

I'm sorry.. I didn't want to be unfair to anyone. I asked my friends and no one wanted it. So I came here. If I get one in the future I'll try and do something different. Congrats to the person who has used it better luck next time to others. I will say as well I have been getting the keys pretty regularly I just haven't used it played the first time around and just haven't had time since.

Oh Nice its 2 days. I thought it was only 1. I was going to stock up on food and lock the door.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Should have done a lottery rather than just posting the key and having the guy with the fastest internet get it.

Should have done a lottery rather than just posting the key and having the guy with the fastest internet get it.

noted. How would you do a lottery?

noted. How would you do a lottery?

Take all the names of the people interested and put them all in random.org

Heres my key, i have no interest in this game. F3NAF9NMGATJ3L5TM93T