Will you check price after you made purchase?

dgsddfgdfhgs

this happens alot,

prices drop right after you buy that item.....

when like you just buy the game, the next day it has been cracked

I am the person who is trying hard not to look a it but doesnt help.......

I tent to check prices before I buy, once I have spent my money I don't really care much about drops or whatever

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

I tent to check prices before I buy, once I have spent my money I don't really care much about drops or whatever

Same. I'm not in the habit of doing impulse-buys on gadgets/components/etc., I always try to check well what I'm buying and if it's worth the asking price, so if I then proceed to buy it, I've determined it to be a good enough buy for me and I don't care what happens with the price afterwards.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

In the UK if the prices drop within the 14days after you buy it you can email them and they usually give you the difference back. You have to ask nicely and sometimes its only in a gift card or store credit but it can be worth it.

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

It depends, but overall after I buy something I don't beat myself up that it's getting cheaper, that's how sh*t works.

If you want something before anyone else, then you'll probably have to pay the full price, if you don't mind waiting then wait until the price drops. If for example: a new smartphone goes on the market, and you think of buying it after 2 months after it's release you may want to wait 2 weeks-a month more, because it's probably gonna get price reduction.

For GPU's...well they stay in value for a long time, so it's never a good time to buy one, unless you don't mind paying a lot of money for a high-end one.

Cars - as most of the population drive mid to low class vehicles they most of the time depreciate in value in 2 years by 35-50% if not more (depends on the brand model, engine, spec etc.)

So don't beat your head around it so much, think how to get new money. (of course you don't want someone to rob you)

3 minutes ago, Ben Quigley said:

In the UK if the prices drop within the 14days

uk is gooood~~

I'll check them, but I do a fair bit of research beforehand nowadays so if it drops thats meh to me.