My Fortress Build - Watercooled

FreyrGauti

yea that PSU is sucha a waste, seriously you could have done fine with a 750, in fact it would be better because the efficiency rating is only for when they are under 80% load

I would say otherwise. At least 850W for having some headroom. AX 1200 Is a beautiful and great power supply. It's expensive, but fits this build so well!

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same chassis and I see that the right radiator bracket has been mounted on the holes of the fan that is below the PSU. My question though is how did you secure the left radiator bracket on the middle fan?

IMG_0481_1280_zpsea870e92.jpg

Looks very nice, +10 points. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

wow looks amazing dude

dildo faggins.

dad black and yellow look O.O so much dribble not enough tissue

Character artist in the Games industry.

awsome Color scheme,.. I love black and Yellow builds. There arent much of em out there 

sweet build =D

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

awesome build, so clean looking and the yellow details are amazing :D

Nzxt switch 810 -- Intel i5 3570k @4.2Ghz(water cooled) -- Asus Maximus V Formula(water cooled) -- 2x  GTX 690(water cooled) -- Corsair AX1200i -- Corsair Vengeance 16GB -- samsung 840 120GB (2x) -- Seagate Barracuda 500GB -- 3 Asus 24" screen's -- Corair K70 -- EKWB watercooling blocks and rads --

Saw your rig at Icemodz yesterday. I see you picked the best out of the best for your cables... :)

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Really clean build. I have one question thought, and I am sure you have one, but where is your SLI bridge :huh:

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX

Holysh*t, and I thought that yellow wasn't a nice color for a pc :O

that looks amazing, awesome build!

|| CPU: Core i7 3770k @ 4.6gHz || RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600mHz || GPU: nVidia GTX 670 ||

Dem 680s. Wicked sick. How'd you get such a clean edge?

Anything built with screws is meant to be disassembled.

That case is really confusing me.. I keep thinking the images are rotated weirdly

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

Black and yellow is an awesome build... great precision to paint thou gpu's or at least from here :D

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

That....

Is....

Epic.

Amazing build! I wish I could get parts of that color scheme in AMD :(

This was actually really cool. Then you added a CPU water cooler. Now it's just cool  :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I have the same chassis and I see that the right radiator bracket has been mounted on the holes of the fan that is below the PSU. My question though is how did you secure the left radiator bracket on the middle fan?

It's not secured, just rests on top of the fan. I was thinking about putting a thin rubber under the left bracket but I didn't bother since it doesn't vibrate.

Saw your rig at Icemodz yesterday. I see you picked the best out of the best for your cables... :)

Yes, Mundi Valur is quite talented.

Really clean build. I have one question thought, and I am sure you have one, but where is your SLI bridge :huh:

Just forgot to put in in before I took the photo. :)

Regarding the painted letters on the GTX680's, they look great from a distance but I need to clean them up a bit before any close ups.

Thx for all the comments :)

• 2 months later...

IMG_0516_1280_zps2da97f11.jpg

One pic of it with a window panel in on my new desk, I'd say I've finished with this build, will probably buy a new case next time I do a system upgrade.

The attention to detail is what makes this pc great from the sleeving to the painted glowing GeForce logo it is all fanastic, nice job and I hope to see more

Damn great color combination!

CPU-Intel Core i7-6700k  Motherboard-Asus Z170I Pro Gaming Mini ITX LGA1151  

GPU-MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB  Ram-16GB HyperX Fury Black DDR4-2133  Case-Corsair 250D Black  

Displays-Samsung SyncMaster 2443BWX (1920x1200) & Samsung 4k TV 

PSU-Corsair RMx 850W 80+ Gold   Cooling-Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid Cooler   

Keyboard-Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Brown   Mouse-Razer Naga 2012     Sound-Sennheiser HD 650

looks tight :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Thats a sweet build, awesome!

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058