Noisy fan, need help

So, friends, im having problems regarding a noisy GPU fan.

See, i have a Diamond HD5670, a pretty old card which fan most of the time when booting my system, it starts spinning very slowly, making a pretty loud rattling noise, therefore, making its temps start rising really fast. And that leads me to shutting it down forcedly.

The big deal is, that it does not have a hole to see the bearings of the fan, as you can see in the images (that labeling is printed on the surface in the first photo). I dont want to force it, i dont want to break it and be without a dedicated gpu (despite being old, it holds like a champ).

So, what do you suggest me, what can i do to dismantle the blower without breaking it? Im not looking forward to buy an aftermarket cooling solution just yet (not enough funds).

The good part is, the blower is just a 2-cable fan, so i could easily replace it with a 80mm case fan and strap it with zipties, but i wanna see if i can do something first for the stock blower.

Thanks for your time guys :)

1541952307830401054896.jpg

1541952363491391647108.jpg

Try spritzing some WD-40 into the base of the fan and spin it with your hand a bit. Try to work something in there since it won't be watertight.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

7 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Try spritzing some WD-40 into the base of the fan and spin it with your hand a bit. Try to work something in there since it won't be watertight.

WD40 is not a lubricant and will only work for a few weeks before it will start to clog up everything.

10 minutes ago, Pixel5 said:

WD40 is not a lubricant and will only work for a few weeks before it will start to clog up everything.

I'm not recommending it as a lubricant

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad