"Global Warming"

Mooshi

It's because of those R290's.

I will stand by whatever the data tells us. The only question I have is, how is our carbon dioxide/monoxide emissions not warming up the Earth. Or is it slowing the cooling. How about other effects as well. Migration patterns happening later because of how warm it is and species that normally live more south have migrated northward. We can't just take one set of data and say "Oh, global warming isn't happening afterall". Looking at the bigger picture, for example, migration patterns are still more delayed.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

It's still cold in England. (Apart from the summer which lasted all of one week)

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I had alot of fun in global warming a few days ago in -20 degree weather...

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I said this to my mum about 2-3 years back? It seems like we're cooling as opposed to warming, how a 13-14 year old would have come to that conclusion based on data whilst many scientist haven't I don't know :P .

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I had alot of fun in global warming a few days ago in -20 degree weather...

Weather =/= climate change or global warming.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I believe in climate change, but not global warming. Global warming has always sounded extremely bogus to me.

And by climate change, I'm referring to what _ASSASSIN_ said.

Our earth's history had shown a tendancy to heat and cool over large swaths of time.

COMIC SANS

It no doubt exists, and no denying it either. Our earth's history had shown a tendancy to heat and cool over large swaths of time.

And what boggles me the most is besides that politicians still use it as a tool to freak people out in thinking that they will actually do something... Merica I guess....

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I believe in climate change, but not global warming. Global warming has always sounded extremely bogus to me.

And by climate change, I'm referring to what _ASSASSIN_ said.

Dankes bro for tagging me right -__-

Dankes bro for tagging me right -__-

I didn't properly tag you because I quoted you.

<3

COMIC SANS

And what boggles me the most is besides that politicians still use it as a tool to freak people out in thinking that they will actually do something... Merica I guess....

There's a problem when a government is more swayed by money than the drive to sustain a better life for the people when it was built on "The pursuit of happiness" :/

global warming is a terrible misnomer

The name should really be called global extreme temperature. 

the effect that humans are having on the environment is that temperature/weather is pushed to its extremes. 

Which means icy winters and blisteringly hot summers with deterioration of ice caps in the long term, provided current trends continue. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

*Looks outside

Nope that's 4 ft. of snow...

I know weather change and global warming are two different things calm your tits

your avatar is perfect for what you wrote lol

But anyway to has been shown that the Earth has a cycle of heating up and cooling down. But there are the massive amounts of carbon dioxide we are putting into the atmosphere and all the trees that we are clearing.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

your avatar is perfect for what you wrote lol

But anyway to has been shown that the Earth has a cycle of heating up and cooling down. But there are the massive amounts of carbon dioxide we are putting into the atmosphere and all the trees that we are clearing.

I know.

It's not like the earth doesn't get warmer at times because it does. But it also gets colder. Its the way the media uses this "warming of the globe" as just another way to make money. I mean really, buying coca cola isn't going to save the polar bears.

It's not like the earth doesn't get warmer at times because it does. But it also gets colder. Its the way the media uses this "warming of the globe" as just another way to make money. I mean really, buying coca cola isn't going to save the polar bears.

Damn! And here I am chugging coke for dear life. ;(

Damn! And here I am chugging coke for dear life. ;(

We are all guilty of this sin! :(

I think eventually global warming might be real if we continue as we are now without changing, But it wont happen with the way we are changing and if it did it would take hundreds of years to bother anything and it wouldnt kill the world. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Its -4 here. Never have and never will believe in it.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Cold/warm has come and gone in waves by the years and it always! Some places are warm and some places are cold.....And there are places that where cold that are now warm and places that are warm that are now cold...It always has happened and always will :)

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

wow, there seems to be a lot more reasonable people on the internet than I thought! :)