SWAT Team Outside my School

Osmium

Make up that you got hurt so you can be on the news!

Make up that you got hurt so you can be on the news!

Good idea, ill punch myself in the eye and you guys can watch the interview.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Good idea, ill punch myself in the eye and you guys can watch the interview.

DO IT FAGIT!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

a swat team was at my house once, my neighbor was about to kill someone because they bought "creamed corn" instead of corn on the cob, a sniper was in my bedroom looking out of my window, im dead serious thats why we moved lol

wow, some people....

were you in the room with the sniper? just sitting there playing Battlefield, swat sniper walks in, "dont mind me"

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

HIDE THE WEED!

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

lol, worst part was he was 45 and he found his dad's old gun and was trying to find the bullets. The swat team got a bettering ram and blew open the door, the guy cut open the back of a couch and hit inside of it (dident work) he was arrested and was in jail for 4 months in that time we moved lol.

I wonder what he had done if he brought Diet Coke instead of regular, son would have gone on a killing frenzy.

wow, some people....

were you in the room with the sniper? just sitting there playing Battlefield, swat sniper walks in, "dont mind me"

lol, no i was like 11 at the time. It was pretty exciting, there were a few guy IN the hedge with pistols. Im fairly certain i saw a belt fed chain gun, but i cant comfirm that lol

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Swat just burst into the room. They asked if the kid (I won't mention the name) who is the suspected shooter was among us (which I believe means they haven't found him). 

what weapons are they carrying an mp5 or ar15? 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

how old is the suspect?

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

lol, no i was like 11 at the time. It was pretty exciting, there were a few guy IN the hedge with pistols. Im fairly certain i saw a belt fed chain gun, but i cant comfirm that lol

nice

in the hedge? xD

im actually surprised they sent a swat team and not just a few normal police, since it was just one guy, but what do i know :)

oh boy, swat just burst into the room? better try and guess what weapons they're holding. #1 priority

hey dont judge me im just curios about that stuff 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

what weapons are they carrying an mp5 or ar15? 

AR-15s loaded with double magazines with soft point ammo, flashlights, vertical foregrips, a custom stock (looked like a magpul), and with ACOG scopes.

I did not see their sidearms on account of me being scared shitless because I had an AR-15 loaded with soft point ammo trained on me.

apparently the subject is in custody now. word must not have reached your swat team, osmium

I think they know, they are probably gauging our reactions to the question.

maybe looking for accomplices or helpers

Yeah I know , don't you have school or something :P

AR-15s loaded with double magazines with soft point ammo, flashlights, vertical foregrips, a custom stock (looked like a magpul), and with ACOG scopes.

I did not see their sidearms on account of me being scared shitless because I had an AR-15 loaded with soft point ammo trained on me.

jesus mate that must be nerve racking did they search you and your bag or not?

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

jesus mate that must be nerve racking did they search you and your bag or not?

No, they searched the room but not the kid's stuff (although they probably should). That would have been bad for me though because I chose today to bring my toolkit which may or may not be legal even though I bought it for a school related thing.

Plus a leather black box would be a little bit suspicious to armed men looking for guns.

No, they searched the room but not the kid's stuff (although they probably should). That would have been bad for me though because I chose today to bring my toolkit which may or may not be legal even though I bought it for a school related thing.

Plus a leather black box would be a little bit suspicious to armed men looking for guns.

yeah what if some of the kids had chose today to bring airsoft guns and have a battle....

lol

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Soon they will be locking down schools because someone DOESN'T have a gun. :lol:

Everything is back to normal(kind of).

The suspect whoever it actually was was caught and that is for certain. Any more I won't say because of how unreliable all the sources I have at my disposal are.

Soon they will be locking down schools because someone DOESN'T have a gun. :lol:

Thats not really funny...

I want to say I am glad nobody was hurt but I don't know for sure.

Thats not really funny...

I want to say I am glad nobody was hurt but I don't know for sure.

Apologies, I assumed that no one was hurt. I hope everyone is safe and things get back to normal.

It is a joke, not in a funny way, but the US does kind of need to get some control back in terms of gun laws.

Its pretty crazy how often you hear of things like this, I wouldn't be happy sending my kid off to school when things like this are a pretty regular occurance.

Apologies, I assumed that no one was hurt. I hope everyone is safe and things get back to normal.

It is a joke, not in a funny way, but the US does kind of need to get some control back in terms of gun laws.

Its pretty crazy how often you hear of things like this, I wouldn't be happy sending my kid off to school when things like this are a pretty regular occurance

No offense taken. It just feels weird when it happens so close, it is good that they stopped this before it really happened but like you said you hear about these all the time and now it almost happened to my school.

But I don't blame lack of gun control for this stuff. If the kid didn't have a gun he probably would have made a bomb. 

Wow.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)