SWAT Team Outside my School

Osmium

So right now everyone is locked in their classrooms while a swat team is apparently patrolling the hallways. It is surprisingly calm here, I doubt anything serous is going to happen but it will be a cool story to tell anyway :)

http://www.nbc12.com/story/24385501/heavy-police-presence-at-glen-allen-high-school

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Really? Wow, What do you think is happening?

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Damn son. I'm surprised it's on the news. If my school goes on lockdown, no cell phones are to be used so that there's no panic in the neighbourhood or from the parents.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Really? Wow, What do you think is happening?

Read the article

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

cool, xD what even you do dont yell "I HAVE A BOMB!" or you may learn what a taser/bullets feels like lol

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

What happend? Why the heck is the SWAT team there?

a swat team was at my house once, my neighbor was about to kill someone because they bought "creamed corn" instead of corn on the cob, a sniper was in my bedroom looking out of my window, im dead serious thats why we moved lol

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

I have no smart phone so thats a no on the pictures. Also I don't have much to show anyway, all I am looking at is a dark classroom full of kids spreading rumors.

Apparently some kid brought a gun to school and SWAT has been sweeping the rooms trying to find it. It has been quiet and I have not heard any gunshots or anything crazy so that is good.

a swat team was at my house once, my neighbor was about to kill someone because they bought "creamed corn" instead of corn on the cob, a sniper was in my bedroom looking out of my window, im dead serious thats why we moved lol

What. lol. Why do these people even exist. I swear before leaving highschool, every person should be tested for stupidity as to avoid this situation.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

That's crazy man! It does not say in the article what is the situation at hand?

you could take a video 

we might enjoy it

and also be safe hopefully nothing happens to you and your who evers

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

If something crazy happens film a video with your phone and then sell it to the news for money

What. lol. Why do these people even exist. I swear before leaving highschool, every person should be tested for stupidity as to avoid this situation.

lol, worst part was he was 45 and he found his dad's old gun and was trying to find the bullets. The swat team got a bettering ram and blew open the door, the guy cut open the back of a couch and hit inside of it (dident work) he was arrested and was in jail for 4 months in that time we moved lol. 

In lock down? MAKE A THREAD ON LTT! 

Hell yeah!

I mean what else am I supposed to do, this is as close to social media as I go.

That's crazy man! It does not say in the article what is the situation at hand?

A kid supposedly brought a gun to school and they are sweeping to find the kid/gun. 

"That's why we moved lol" Really dude ithats not funny. :mellow:  The SWAT thing is hilarious :D , but if that made you move.. not so much.

Hell yeah!

I mean what else am I supposed to do, this is as close to social media as I go.

A kid supposedly brought a gun to school and they are sweeping to find the kid/gun. 

Wtf how long have you been in lockdown? 3+ hours?

Wtf how long have you been in lockdown? 3+ hours?

Yeah pretty much. The lockdown is going to be lifted soon so I guess whoever planned to shoot up the schoo got caught.

Yay for Counter Terrorism!

nice!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M