True Color software missing on Inspiron 7000 Gaming

Tom_24

Hi there, I just got my computer back from Microsoft where they have reinstalled my OS, so now all of the pre-installed software are missing, like True Color; My screen colors are pretty washed off and I can' t figure out how to have it back, i tried updating my video drivers, i tried to find the solution in forums but nothing and even I tried calling dell technical support but it seems that they never heard about this at all! which is pretty weird as current dell laptop still comes with True Color display enhancement. So please, can anyone help me? I really need that True Color software, thank 

0 Kudos

Try looking on their site for the support page for the product. Sometimes they will have the included software there for you to download. 

if you're on windows 10 try this. hit your start button and click the settings gear to open the settings panel. click system. click the display tab on the left. on the right side pane you should now be able to scroll down the menu displayed and u should see a "windows hd color" click on the windows hd color settings and see if you can play with things in there.

secondly you can try this if you have an nvidia card. right click your deskop and select nvidia control panel (or click start, search for control panel and open it and click nvidia control panel there) once opened go to the adjust desktop color settings on the left and play with some things in there. the digital vibrance setting will improve those washed out colors you're referring to. this will also work on an amd card by opening the amd control panel and adjusting colors. i havent owned an amd card in ages so i'm unfamiliar with how to guide you through their interface. as for intel.....i havent used one of there graphics drivers since windows xp so i have no clue what their graphics software even consists of, probably next to nothing like it used to be lol.

hope this helps