Report: Google paid Andy Rubin $90 Million after he allegedly coerced sex from employee | Google rewards Sexual Misconduct?

AlTech
6 hours ago, Noctus said:

"allegedly coerced".

Until that changes to "was found guily of" there's nothing to see here but conspiracy stories and bullshit.

Anyone remembers what happened to James Damore after he committed the crime of wrongthink? He literally just posted an internal document on a discussion of "diversity" which is even encouraged within the company of Googlestan, but not the type he wrote. Even though when it got out in the public, it got backed by many sociologists as correct and objective paper. I tell you, weird shit is going on in Google on many levels. Management, privacy, internal politics that are projecting into real world, creepy diversity and sexual policies etc... If only they just sticked with doing good tech like in its early days of existence...

17 hours ago, WereCatf said:

Are you aware of what "coercion" means?

Honestly sometimes it's a bit more nuanced than that. If he held a position of power over them and made advances and she allowed it then some would still consider it coercion. Who knows the exact details of what happened and if he was aware what he was doing was coercion. Honestly I think it's unfair to demonize someone without knowing all the facts. 

5 hours ago, RejZoR said:

Anyone remembers what happened to James Damore after he committed the crime of wrongthink? He literally just posted an internal document on a discussion of "diversity" which is even encouraged within the company of Googlestan, but not the type he wrote. Even though when it got out in the public, it got backed by many sociologists as correct and objective paper. I tell you, weird shit is going on in Google on many levels. Management, privacy, internal politics that are projecting into real world, creepy diversity and sexual policies etc... If only they just sticked with doing good tech like in its early days of existence...

When youre on the "wrong" side of the ideological spectrum, its guilty until proven innocent. 

You know what hypocrites those people are. The rules only apply to some. Theyre losing the ideological war so the silicon valley types have to censor everything they disagree with. James Damore was run out of town for quoting non-controversial basic psychology. I remember when i was in college around 2000, my female psych teacher basically said what he did in his memo lol. Nowadays its a fireable offense to think critically.

so the father of android got caught for screwing someone? XD usually you make normal things into a sex joke, but now they're turning sex things into a tech joke!

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

19 hours ago, RejZoR said:

Nope, and that's one of the biggest problems, no one is going to know what happened to him nor remember him in a years time (unless they specifically go searching). The social narrative is so strong that when Phony degrees (gender sciences) are being treated as professional disciplines,  rational thought and even those highly educated like Jordan Peterson don't won't get heard.     It's hard enough for the social sciences too be taken seriously as it is without all that BS and SJW crap.  We may as well give up trying to better ourselves and just pander too what makes us feel good. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.