Is this pc build good?

Premoz1

@AngryBeaver @GoldenLag @Brooksie359

I changed few parts, is it good now? So tell me about every part that are they okay, or should I change them. Because I am about to order these parts finally after thinking months and waiting for prices to drop, getting knowledge etc... So I may order them today or tomorrow. So tell me are they good ones. Thanks

And btw stupid question but does the front panel connector cables come from case and need to be plugged in mobo?

15 minutes ago, Premoz1 said:

And btw stupid question but does the front panel connector cables come from case and need to be plugged in mobo?

comes in the case.

3 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

comes in the case.

Yea but what is your opinion on the build

55 minutes ago, Premoz1 said:

@AngryBeaver @GoldenLag @Brooksie359

I changed few parts, is it good now? So tell me about every part that are they okay, or should I change them. Because I am about to order these parts finally after thinking months and waiting for prices to drop, getting knowledge etc... So I may order them today or tomorrow. So tell me are they good ones. Thanks

Seems solid to me.

Isn't this a duplicate of a thread we already helped you with? I have already told you the build looks fine, but if you want to make it slightly better you could spend a minimal amount upgrading the 120gb ssd to a 240. Otherwise the build is solid and the opinion won't change from one thread to another.

Looks solid! I would just buy a better SSD, but if you can't afford it, this will work!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT | RAM: GSkill Trident Z DDR4 3600Mhz | PSU: ADATA Core Reactor 850W 80+ Gold | CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C MONITOR: LG 32UL500-W 4K 60Hz, Gigabyte M27Q 1440p 165Hz

Looks very well balanced to me
I'd just put a 240-256GB ssd instead, 120gb is a pain in the a** tbh.

Just wanna let you know you can get a 5€ win10 OEM key on amazon.de

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

I'm not familiar with that brand of SSD... I would recommend swapping it out for a 250GB model of a more trusted brand and model.

Other than the SSD the build looks really good.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 minutes ago, Premoz1 said:

@Spotty @Beer_Nontitju @Krosis 

Guys would Kingston A400 240gb ssd be better? Its about the same price but its more known brand so it should be better right?

Should be a bit better than the TCSunBow selected earlier.

How much for a 250gb Crucial MX500 where you are compared to the Kingston A400 240GB?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT | RAM: GSkill Trident Z DDR4 3600Mhz | PSU: ADATA Core Reactor 850W 80+ Gold | CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C MONITOR: LG 32UL500-W 4K 60Hz, Gigabyte M27Q 1440p 165Hz